Chapt 9

Emmy's POV 

"Yeahhhh!!! We're finally in Spain, baby.....", my siblings and I cheers, jumping happily after getting off the plane. Mum and Dad chuckles, before ushers us to get into the limo. We hurriedly split up and get into the 3 limos that's been waiting for us. I get into the 1st limo with mum, dad, Liam, Zayn, George, Brook, Michael and Ashton. I couldn't sit quietly on the seat and my brothers chuckles at me, before mum and dad get into the car with us. "You look excited.. What makes you so excited?", Liam chuckles. I join him, before shrugs. "Don't know, just being excited for no reason I guess...", I tell, smiling like maniac. They chuckles and shook their heads. Mum and dad get into the limo, then it starts moving heading to the hotel, I guess. "Emmy... Guess who's in town?", Zayn suddenly ask me. I starts jump on my seat, in excitement again. "Who.... WHO!! Tell me!! TELL ME, PRETTY PLEASE!!", I say, in all excitement. Everyone chuckles at me, before George snaps at me. "Shut up, Emmy! You've been so hyper and noisy for the whole flight... My head throbs with your noises!!", he groans in frustration. I pouts sadly, before look away from him. "You're a party poopers, George..", Brook chuckles, before nudge his elbow lightly. George sigh, before roll his eyes and put on his headphone to listen to his music. Zayn chuckles and look back at me, with those mischievous grin pull to his face. "OneRepublic!!", he announces. I couldn't help it, but to scream so loud that George snaps again 'cause of my loud, ear-piercing shout. I chuckles and apologizes him, before he get back to his things. "Oh my god!! For real?! They're here?! In town with us?! OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!! THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!", I cheers happily, but suddenly I remember about its tours. They're actually having tour today and tomorrow in Spain, but I don't have any concert tickets to go there. My smile flatters down, feeling little bit down that I actually couldn't go to their concert. 

You wouldn't believes me, if I tell you that I've never been to any of their concerts. Yes, I've never been to any of their concerts in U.K. nor other concerts held in U.K. Mum and Dad wouldn't allowed me to go, 'cause of some reasons that I still don't understands. I purse my lips and slump my back to the seat, sighing a little. "Hey, what's wrong? I thought you're gonna be happy to meet them here, in town?", ask Zayn, concerned. I smile weakly and nods, before look out to the window. "It's nothing...", I lie. He hums little longer and I could feel his eyes burning a hole at my head. "Zayn, stop staring at me... I told you it's nothing...", I tell. I know that Zayn could sense something wrong, but I'm not letting him to know much about it. Not Today! He sigh and finally his stares stops. "Emmy... I actually have something to tell you but seems like you're not interested to hear it, then I'll just keep it to myself and go to the concert by myself..", Zayn starts to play his cards. My head snap to his directions when I heard him saying 'going to the concert'. "Concert? TELL ME, PLEASE!! PLEASE, ZAYN!! TELL ME ABOUT IT!!", I practically begs at him. He chuckles and nods, but set a condition for me if I want to hear about it. I nods and motions him to continue. "Smile for me, genuinely then I'll tell you details about it.. In complete details...", he set a condition. I roll my eyes playfully, before flash my biggest genuine smile to him. He chuckles and nods, before proceed with the details. "So, OneRepublic kinda have concert here for two nights and guess what? I got 4 VVIP passes to the concert and backstage passes, too.... Brook, Liam and I are planning to go and I still have a vacant seat for you to joins us, if you're interested.. Plus, we can go for 2-nights... We can go for tonight and tomorrow's night with the same passes!!", Zayn pours all the details, in excitement. I feel like my eyes about to bulging out from its sockets. "Emmy can't go for concert, but I can..", George suddenly interrupts. I send him death glares but he returns it back with sly smirk. I feel annoyed and roll my eyes boredly to him, before averts my gaze back to Zayn. 

I give him sad, puppy eyes 'cause what George said earlier have it's points. I can't go for concert and even there's my brothers along, mum and dad wouldn't allows me to go. It's because of this uncertain reasons that I still don't get it what it is about. "He got the point, Zayn.. It's no used you telling me those.. I can't go...", I sigh contently. I feel so down, that I actually going to miss the concert again. I look up to mum and dad with sad, puppy eyes. "Mum, can I go to the concert with Zayn? Pretty please, Mum! I've been wanting to meet them, my idols! Please, mum! It'd means alot to me..", I try to persuades her. She purse her lips and look to dad, before whispers something to each other. I sigh and nods slowly, before look down to my laps. "Well, if you couldn't go to the concert.. We could just go for the book-signing and meet-up this afternoon at St. Patricks Mall...", Zayn try enlighten me up. I smile weakly and thanks him, before push it down. "I'm just gonna sulk myself in my room and stares blankly to their posters..", I whispers to my small heart. "Hey, don't be sad... Well, you can go to their concerts one day... Soon enough..", Zayn try to cheers me up. I smile and nods, before thanks him. He nods and gives me a comfort hug, before rest me to his side. Silence that fills the car doesn't last long when my iPhone rings. "Theo...", my brothers chuckles and I joins them. I fish it out from my pocket and slide to answer it. "THEOOOOO", they shouts behind me. Theo chuckles in the line, before greets us back. "So, how's the journey so far? Safely landed or delayed somewhere in some foreign countries?", he chuckles. I roll my eyes and my brothers chuckles at his little corny jokes. "We're safely landed and heading to the hotel now... How about you? Are you heading back to London now or what?", I ask. He hums and I could feel him nodding there. "Yeah, about London.. I'm leaving tonight.. Well, I'm glad to hear everything went well over there..", he tell. I could feel smile forming at his beautiful, soft tan face decorates with beautiful, set of shiny pearly white teeth. "Em... Why do I sense something's wrong here? Why are you all of sudden so silents? Is something wrong?", he ask.