Chapt 4

* Few months later*

Mum and Dad are back to the palace and they've known about Theo. They don't really care if I friends with him, but as long as I knows my limits of interactions. Today, I stay home with my family as it's weekend. Yesterday, I get pounded by my bullies so hard which I'm still hurt 'til now. Theo have been away from school for almost a week, I guess that he have his own things need to do. I sit in my room and studying, for like almost whole day. I stares the ceiling blankly, replaying the events of me started to get bullied by Harry and his munchkins. Soon, a soft knock rings my room and my eyes darts to the door, that's slowly to be push open. I stares at it boredly and to see Brooklyn, popping his head into my room. "Hey, may I come in?", he ask. I hum and turn to my left-side, so that my back face him and I just watch the wall blankly. I hear the door creaks more and footsteps entering my room. A minute later, door being shuts and rubber sole of his shoes making those squeak noise against the floor of my room. I try to ignores it, but it irritates my ears so badly. I soon to fill my bed, near my back sink and I know that's he's there, 'cause I could feel his warmth presence. "Hey, you're okay? You feeling well?", he ask and I hums. He sigh and I joins him too. "I'm fine.. I just want to rest in my room..", I finally answer him. His hand gently pats on my right upper-arm. "Well, if that's so.. Don't forget to come down for tea.. Mum misses you so much..", he tell, then I feel the bed arise after he get up from there. I hums and nods, then I hear his squeaky footsteps heads back to the door. I lay back on my back and look at him, before he exits my room. I know why he's worried about me, 'cause I couldn't eat anything since my stomach burns, painfully.

My stomach still hurts 'til now after getting couple time blows of punches, kicks there, then my face, my arms, my side body, my legs are burning in pain too, but I just bare it. I still don't understands the purpose of Harry and his little munchkins to attacks me and how I wish that I could just reveals myself as the Royal Daughter, great-granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and maybe from that, I could get myself far away from getting bully but it's also dangerous 'cause people might take it as advantage. I sigh heavily and stirs a little, before getting into my comfortable position to sleep a little while. I slowly doze off, trying to ease the pain a little. I don't know how long I've been sleeping, but I soon to wake up at the feeling of super hot. I groans and slowly open my eyes, to see mop of rich brown, long, soft curly locks lay nicely on my chest. I frowns and place a hand to it, then to feel something hard, like a head. I travels my hand around it and I gasp, but luckily not as loud as it should be as I quickly cover my mouth from getting it busted. My breathing starts to get heavier and I try to wiggles from him, but his head seems light, like he didn't place his head on my chest. My hand slowly tug onto the hair of the lock and I slowly pull up, turning it to see someone's head been chopped off dolls. Because of too shock and scares of it, I shouts at the top of my lungs and back from it, as I throw near the bed's legs. I back off from it 'til I don't even realizes that I've run out of space to hold, and soon to fall flat with my back on the floor. My head hits the floor hard and I wince, painfully.

Soon my family burst into my room with worried, concern looks on their faces. I try to get by myself, but I'm too weak so I fall back and lay down to the cold, tiled floors. "What a bad day of mine..", I sigh heavily. Mum hurried to my side and help me sit up, before pulling me into her tight, warm, loving, safe embrace. "Baby, you okay? What happened? Nightmare?", she ask, concernly. I hums and stay still in her embrace. She rubs my back soothingly and I almost instantly relax down, but she suddenly pat at the spot that's hurting. I yelps in pain and all of them jump in shock at my shout. Mum instantly apologizes to me and rubs my back, before I sigh in little relief. I pull away and smile weakly to her. "Thanks, Mum..". She nods and get back up to her feet, helping me up. I slowly get up on my feet and sigh silently, before looking up to her eyes. Sadness clouds her dark hazel brown eyes. I purse my lips and feels bit guilts, of making her sad. "Mum..", I hug her, resting my head below her shoulder blade. Mum surprise with my sudden action, but she soon to hug me back. I feel her soft, warm kiss at the my head and I pull away little, showing her my smile. "Oh, baby girl..", she cups my face before kissing my chubby cheeks. I giggles a little and kiss her back. Dad and the boys chuckles, crossing their arms to their chests, loosely. "So, baby.. Wanna go for vacation.. It's summer now..", Mum ask and my eyes shines in pure happiness. "Pretty please!! Can we go somewhere? I'm so bored..", the boys suddenly begs and I frowns. I look at Mum and Dad, before looking back to my brothers. "Why do you beg at me?", I ask. Mum and Dad chuckles, while they starts to whines. " 'Cause if you don't go, that means we aren't going anywhere and gonna spend the whole summer at this palace.. Don't you feel bored staying here 2 months?", Greyson whines. I purse my lips and shrugs. "Nope.. 'Cause I'm only gonna be with my books..", I answer him, bluntly.