Why?

Yn POV:

So i got home and ran straight to my room, and lay on my bed. I had the picture of ray kissing another girl, replaying in my head. I was so shocked. the way ray lead me on like that; never gonna trust him again! i am so upset right now, i couldnt help it, but my eyes were flooding with tears, and suddenly i was crying uncontrollably. I never knew ray would make me feel this way. Right now he's the last person i wanna see, hear or even talk too.

(your phone rings and it's ray)

urghhh!!! I just let the phone go straight to voice mail. He's been blowing up my phone for the past 5 minutes.....SERIOUSLY!!! I thought he had better things to be doing right now.

Ray's POV:

As i am already heading to yn's house, i might aswell ring her and try to explain to her what the heck happened! I called her about 5 times now and she still hasnt picked up the phone.....damn, she must be pissed! So now im roung the corner from her house. i walk to her front door, and knock.

*Knocking*

*yn opens the door, and see's me. she has big red puffy eyes. she tries to close the dorr, but i put my foot in the door way*

me: yn, wait im sorry.

yn: sorry for what ray?

me: *walk in the house* it was not what it looked like

yn: oh yeah....it pretty much did to me. if im not mistaken, she and you were down eachothers throats.

me: No, yn, no!! it's not like that.

yn: then what is it ray? huh? cos were i was standing from which was literally right infront of you two, it looked like you two were both enjoying it! I saw it with my own 2 eyes Ray!!!

me: No, yn, listen to me please

yn: what, so you can already hurt me *whispers*

I knew what she said, but i guess she didnt think i heard her

me: look, i was waiting for you outside the shop one you said you were on your way, and as i was standing there waiting for you, my ex Alicia, came up to me and she started a convo. then when she said i miss you do you miss me i instantly said no! Yn, you've got to believe me please!

yn: then explain the kissing part...huh?

me: she said to me i know you miss one thing for sure, and i said what and from that moment she kissed me. i didnt know it was coming honest! I stood there for 3 seconds trying to take in what the hell was happening at that time but i immediatly without no hesitation, pulled back. And i promise you i did NOT kiss back!

yn: then why did she look like you was enjoying it?

me: i dont know.

I hope she believes me!!!

yn: *sighs* Im sorry, i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions *looks down*

me: *hugs her* no it's not your fault if i was you i would of thought the same thing

yn: *hugs back, but with no reply*

phew! i thought i lost the one i really like

Jason's POV:

SHITTTTT!!!!!! FFS why.........why did she just forgive him like that!? At least i know what they're gonna be up too, coz they still dont realise i have the cameras in the house. HA...YEAH they're so stupid, dumb fucks! Just gonna have to wait and find out what they're up to next.

alicia: baby, are you ok? do you need anything?

OH YEAH.....me and alicia are a thing now. yeah she's pretty hot, but when it comes to sex i mean....wow no word to explain it!