Remember me!

Jason's POV:

After i got back from the meeting, i was abit pissed off, because it was a whole 3 hours long. A whole FUCKING 3 hours! Like what the fuck who has a meeting for 3 hours. Anyway due to me being pissed i wasnt in the mood for yn. so i left her i didnt even look in her room, becuase a) she couldnt get out throught the doo or the window and b) she cant get out anyway. When the next day came i opened the door, to see her. but she was gone. she was FUCKING GONE! WTF!

me: YN! SHOW YOUR FUCKING ASS NOW!

*silence*

i checked under the bed and in the bathroom, she was gone, i looked at the windows, and there was no sign of breakage i ran out of the room, and told everyone to split and try and find her and if anyone has seen her to call me!

me: lets go!

*everyone leaves and splits up. 2 go to the mall, 2 go to the park and me and mark (dm=doorman) go to have a look in her neighbour hood, and sit and wait to see if she is near there.

------2 hours go by and me and mark decide to go and get lunch---------

yn's POV:

I got so into the game, i really needed a drink and something to eat. i got up and looked in my fridge and saw that it was empty. FUCK! so i decided to text ray and ask him if he wanted to come round.

----------

me: hey ray xxx

ray: hey xxx

me: wuu2?

ray: nm just chillin at home bored out ofmy mind why?xxx

me: well, wanna come round?x

ray: sure, i'll be there in 5 xxx

me: cool, oh wanna do me a favour?x

ray: sure what's that?x

me: wanna go to maccy d's and get me some food :) x

ray: lol, sure yeah x :) x

me: yay thanks x can you get me a happymeal, chicken nuggets though, and a chocolate milkshake :) x

ray: yeah x ok and see ya in a few x

me: thanks ray your my hero!x

ray: lol x

--------------

YES! lol what would i do without him. And no i didnt want him here only to bring me food, i actually miss him and i'm sorta bored too.

Ray's POV:

So i got up and went to maccy d's and got yn's food and drink. but oh shit! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE! HE DONT EVEN LIVE ROUND HERE! FUCK FUCK FUCK! calm down. just order yn's food and get your ass out of here.

waiter: here yo go sir and have a nice day

me: thanks

----leaves and go's to yn's house------

Thank god!

me: *knocks on yn's door*

yn: *opens door* hey

me: hey, here you go *gives her, her food*

yn: thanks and how much is that? *looking in her purse*

me: no, you should know this by now *laughs*

yn: *laughs* i'll get you to have it one way or another *smiles*

me: *smiles* ok, i see *winks*