Next Day

-------next day---------

Both you and Ray, woke up, and got ready, doing all your hygenic stuff. BTW you are wearing ray's clothes!

*you are cooking breakfast, and ray is helping you*

Yn's POV:

After that horrible nightmare, once ray put his arms around me i felt really safe and secure, and not to mention real happy. I was a bit nervous at first when i told him to hold me, i was debating with myself, but that nightmare was a pretty good excuse. So were in the kitchen now and ray is helping me cook. I know this wasn't my house, but i wanted to make ray breakfast...alone, but that didnt work. Oh well, atleast he is a real man. Even me thinking about him makes me crazy over him even more.

ray: yn, everything is set

me: ok, let me just serve the food, and we can dig in *smiles*

ray: *smiles back* alright

*you serve the food, and you both eat*

ray; that was good *sitting back, holding his stomach*

yn: *laughs* well, atleast were full

ray: *smiles* yeah *gets up, and takes your plate, and walks over to the sink*

Hes such a gentlemen

yn: *runs over to him before he turns the tap on and scoot him over with your hips (hip bump)* UH-UH

ray: woah! *come back to you* yes!, you cooked so i wash *pulls a silly, but cute face*

yn: *smiles, and nods your head* No, we both cooked and i am going to clean *tries to pull the face ray did*

ray: *bursts out laughing* please please please dont do that again *still laughing*

yn: what this *does the face again, then laughs*

ray: *smiles* yes that. exactly that

yn: ok

ray went to the bathroom, so i decided to wash up

yn: *washing up*

ray: *walks out the bathroom, and see's you doing the last dish* hey, you didnt have to do that i was gonna do it

yn: *looks at him* no it's fine

ray: thanks *hugs you from behind*

OMG! he is hugging me from behind. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT STOP! i'm really enjoying this moment.

ray: *lets go* so what do you wanna do today *smiling*

DAMN

yn: *finished the dishes, and turns around* umm...i dont wanna be a bother, so i guess i'm gonna go back home, and see what happened in there *looking down*

ray: *putting your chin up* hey no you are gonna spend the day with me *smiles* ok?

yn: ok, but first i gotta go back anyway, coz i gotta change

ray: ok, we'll leave in 5 minutes then, yeah?

yn: ok

ray: and what's so bad with you wearin my clothes *pouts*

yn: *laughs a little* nothing, i just fancy wearing my clothes..dont get me wrong, they are really comfy but yeah

ray: ok

*you both leave*

So we arrived at my house, and to my suprise, nothing was out of place. only the window was shattered, but there we go, atleast nothing was taken....i hope. i looked around and to my suprise nothing was gone. Nothing. WAIT so why did they come here in the first place. Did they want me? was it Jason? Please tell me it wasnt? why? why did this have to happen to me? i mean im kinda glad it did, because if it didn't i would of never met Ray. Urghhh this is so annoying!

*we went to my my bedroom*

Ray: they house looks in good shape, considering people invaded it *sitting on my bed*

yn: yeah, i guess, i'm just confused, if they raded the house, why didnt they turn it upside down? why didnt they take anything? *sitting on the bed, next to ray*

ray: *shrugs* we will never know?

yn: ray...do you think it was jason?

ray: look yn, there is something i have to tell you

yn: *looks at him*

ray: *looks down* you see the people that were in the house last night? *looks up*

yn: yeah

ray: remember when i told you to hide, so i could see who it was?

yn: *nods*

ray: well, it was Jason *looks down*

yn: oh gosh, wait but how do you know what he looks like?

ray: *sighs* well it all began when i was with my man diggy, last year in the summer. Diggy has been with us since our first single my girl...right. so anyway me and the boys were just chillin with him, when diggy's mate invited his friend. So anyway, some dude who looked high as fuck, walked in the door. diggy's friend dapped him and introduced us all. After that, during the summer break, Jason wanted us to throw a party and get high and stuff. I didnt want to do it and the boys backed down. so Jason tryed forcing me and he started to grab me and everything basically trying to put on a fight. He then told me if i didnt do it i would be in for a suprise. so i instead i ran as fast as i could and before i reached the door, he grabbed me and said i dont think so, so he pulled me into a empty bedroom and literally beat the shit out of me. i got up with all the energy i had left and kicked him in the balls, and shot him in the shoulder. i had to it was for my own defence. after i shot him i ran and in the distance all i could hear was when i find you or see you again, im gonna fucking kill you. *looks down* and so now he's looking for me too i guess.

yn: *hugs him* it's ok

ray: *hugs back*

yn: it's ok we've got each other *smiles*

ray: *smiles* yeah