Chapter Six- Not what I expected

Alone again. I admit, all the "Congratulation!" from school and from random people makes me feel a bit better. I'm not a nobody anymore. People come up to me just to say hi.. it's like they've just met me, even though we've been in the same school or town for years. But I don't like this people. I barely know them.

I wish I had at least one friend, who would put a smile on my face whenever I'm sad.. Oh, right. I have Aaron, but he's been acting really strange lately. He's like avoiding me, he gets mad whenever some popular girls interact with me. Well, that's just perfect. I am so alone.

"Harry, come downstairs! It's starting!" Oh, I almost forgot. My audition is being broadcast on TV. My face is not exactly the thing that will make me feel better right now, to be honest, but what can I do? My family is already gathered in front of the TV, so I just sit in an armchair, somewhere in a corner. Then it starts. Nothing impresses me, I wish I could just go to sleep right now and forget about everything.

But then it hits me. God, how could I forget? Louis! I was about to watch Louis' audition! This thought made me so irrationally happy. I rush to the TV, ignoring my family who is very confused.

Boring. Boring. Boring. Everything on the TV is so boring. But then, my face appears on the screen. I look so happy, so confident. Maybe I can try some acting is the singing won't turn out well.

I didn't pay to much attention to the TV. Maybe there is something which will make me feel better, but I know for sure it's not myself. However, I keep watching, feeling a bit asleep, when I see him. Louis Tomlinson. The bathroom guy. There he is, on stage, in all his beauty, singing "Hey There Delilah". I'm being charmed by his looks, by his voice and by his everything. It's like there's no one around me any longer and it's just him and me.

But then it stops. Seriously? IS THAT IT? There were like 5 fucking seconds of him singing and the he gets in and leaves. So let me get this straight. They showed like 10 minutes of my audition, but only 10 seconds of that talented, adorable and hotter than the sun boy? H-how and why?

I get up really fast. I know my family is staring at me but i decide to ignore them and go straight to my room. Who is this Louis? And why do I keep thinking about him? What the hell did he do to me??

I take my laptop and get ready for some research. Maybe I have some luck from the Internet. I google his name hopefully. There are a few results. The first one is the facebook account of some man who looks about 40. Not him. The next result is a twitter account. I click it and, to my surprise, i actually find him. He has a cute photo of him at his profile and a simple description. I follow him within a second and open the 'direct messages' tab.

What should I write him? I have no idea how to approach this boy. Finally, I start typing something:

"Hey.. It's Harry, the bathroom guy from X Factor. I don't know if you remember me but.. nevermind. I just wanted to congratulate you for your audition. It was great! You were really good. Anyway, if you don't remember me, this would be awkward.. bye.."

Awesome, I know. But, what can I do? I am not good at making conversation nor do I know how to talk to a stranger. I am so excited for his reply, but I close twitter and go get a sandwich. By the time I get back, there's a little blue circle showing me that I have a new message.

"OMG Harry, of course I remember you!! I'm so dumb, though. I should've thought of looking you up.. I'm sooo glad you did! How are youu? Do you have an AIM or something??"

And that is how we started talking. We talked every day, even Skyped a few times. He is a great company. I really like him and i can't wait to see him as soon as possible. I need to see him. He probably has no idea, but he's changed my life so much. I'm no longer the pussy in the back of the class, now people actually talk to me, but, most importantly, I don't feel so alone. And I like that.

----------- 

Omggggg! It's the day. The day i've been waiting for so long. Today, I'm seeing Lou'. My happiness can't be described in words. But it feels great. All those conversations made us get closer, and now I can say that he is my friend. My only friend.

My mum is confused by my exaggerated happiness but what can I do? I need to see him again. 

This time I'm going to London alone. My mum gave me some money and I'm going by bus. I'm happy I can be independent, I've always felt too fragile and like people around me have to take care of me. But now I'll prove them wrong.

It's about time. I take my bags downstairs and check if I have everything. I give my family a big hug and then listen to my mum's talk about how I have to be careful and eat and be polite with others blah blah. I mean, come on mum. You raised me good. I say goodbye to everyone and then get out. The bus station is really close and I decided to walk. My parents offered to drive me but I refused them. 

I arrive at the station 15 minutes earlier, so I just put my headphones on and listen to some music. Another 10 minutes passed, and now I'm waiting for the bus with ten more people. Yey, lucky me. 

------------

The bus drive was long. I got a few hours of sleep, though. Now I am at the X Factor, getting ready. I know they will give me a room or something, but that's not what I'm thinking about right now. My priority is some specific blue eyed boy. I look everywhere, but he's nowhere to be found. If only I had his phone number.. I go back to my spot, a bit disappointed, but then I saw him. Louis. He was with his family.. god, he has a lot of sisters. I head to him happily, but then I freeze. What is he doing? I blink, hoping that what I see is wrong, but it's not.

Louis is kissing a girl.

---------------

Hiiiiii! Sorry for the waiting guys.. :) What do you think? Did Harry think Louis was gay? Will he be really sad? You'll find out soon. I hope this story is going to get better..

I'll start to do some dedications! I'm not sure who I will dedicate this chapter to, but I'll wait and see.

I'm also going to start a new Ziall fanfic. I wrote the first chapter and I can't wait to post it. I don't know if it is good or not, but I tried, give me a break (kidding, don't give me a break ;) ) 

Anyway, love you! byeee xxx