Chapter Five - Bloody feeling

Heeey! Thanks for reading my story! I've been thinking about where I want this story to go to and I hope you'll like it. 

-----------

I can't remove the bathroom guy's face words my mind. They sound so innocent and random, but still so confident and relaxed. I wonder if I'll ever see him again.. I wish I will. I don't know.. he seems like a cool guy. Maybe we could be friends.. friends... ANYWAY, I have to concentrate on what's important right now. X Factor. I can barely find my family through all these people here. I guess I look so lost and scared. I don't want to look like this on stage, so insecure. I want to be seen as a confident boy, not a coward.

I see my mum sitting on a chair, telling something to my sister. I go there just so I can sit down and clear my mind and forget about Louis.. What a nice name, though..

----------

"Harry Styles?" a woman shouts in the room. I stand up without any hesitation.

"Yes, here I am!" I shout a bit too loud. 

"It's your turn. Come on!" I am a bit annoyed by her, chewing gum. My heart is literally exploding inside me and she just sits there, chewing and chewing. These thing don't usually annoy me, but this time it's like all my senses are amplified. 

Every step I take makes my heart beat even faster and I can't do anything about it. It needs to stop. Right now! 

"Hey, Harry!" I turn around and see a familiar face. His eyes are unmistakable. Louis. "You'll be great. I'm sure!" he says while smiling at me. 

"Thanks.. thanks a lot." Suddenly, my heartbeat comes back to normal. I'm not so scared anymore. He calmed me down. I know it. I don't know what it was.. his smile, his beautiful blue eyes, his self-confidence.. but it helped me. A lot. 

I feel ready. I can do this. What I have to do is just forget about the people who are seeing me, forget about the fact that I'll be on TV and think about something nice. 

"Go, Harry! Don't be scared!" I hear my mum's voice trying to calm me down. 

"I know mum." And that was it. I go straight to the microphone on the stage and smile. I see all the judges, the crowd.. everything is exactly the same as it is on TV. 

"Hello." I say, my voice being quite confident. 

"Nice to meet you, what's your name?" Simon says. (A/N: hehe)

"I'm Harry Styles." I answer within a second.

I think I hear some cheering. It's just how I imagined. The rest just flows really fast until it's time for me to sing. I know the song, really well. What can possibly go wrong, right? Right?

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious, less than one minute old."

It's going pretty well until now. I start to get more confident.

"I never thought through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely made from love".

Cheers. Applause. This is all I can hear. As the audience finally makes silence, my whole body starts shaking. Now I'm living the moment I've had nightmares about for so long. I hope I sounded right. Simon starts telling me something and I just smile and agree. 

-------

Two yeses. That's what I got. Well, we can't all be Stevie Wonder, can we? I feel all my body relaxed and a sigh of relief slips out of my mouth. I say goodbye to the people and judges and then go to greet my family. They congratulate me and for one second there, I feel like all the trouble is miles away from me. 

Now, it's time to leave. Now, I think about the moments before getting on stage and laugh. Oh, everything goes by so fast. I head to the exit door. I am about to open the door, when some familiar voice gets my attention. I turn around to meet Louis' glare. 

 "I told there's nothing to worry about." 

"Yeah, thank you.. and good luck! I think you'll be great as well."

"Thank's Harry.. Bye.."

"Bye.." I know how awkward this might be to my family. I'm grateful they don't ask me anything. I'm not into explaining thing and they know that.

--------

We are back in the car, heading to my gran's flat. It's so quite and pleasant, until my sister decides to break the silence.

"So what was that about?" I guess the question was inevitable.

"Urm.. what?" I respond, even though I know exactly what she's referring to.

"You and that guy? You know him?"

"No, I just bumped into him at the bathroom. That's all."

"Yeah, sure it is." Gemma knows me so well. But she doesn't ask again.. maybe she knows that I don't like to talk about it. I try not to think about this Louis guy... but I just can't. How can I feel so close to someone I've just met. But what upsets me is that I won't see him until the boot camps.. and that only if he'll get past the audition. Ugh. I hate this bloody feeling. 

---------

A/N Heeey! Just so we're clear, yes, my last update was like an week ago and yes, this is not very long. But I've been procrastinating a looooot. 

If you like it, pleeeeease comment and vote or fan me! I'd love to know what you think. 

I'm not sure when I'll post the next chapter.. I have to stop being so lazy..!

Stay beautiful!

Ioana.