Chapter #13| Resistance?

S E B

Please play Diamonds covered by Josef Salvat --

Warning sexual content! (the whole chapter)

Leon opened our hotel door as he carried me inside the room, why am I allowing him to take me inside the hotel, I should be fighting him and drink my heart away at home. I feel so alone, I miss him so much and I hate it, I hate that I still want to rely on him. So much lies he's given me, he doesn't even trust me to help him. I would of helped him to support his daughter but he says nothing leaving me to wonder what if I was the main reason he ran away.

Leon laid me on the bed as he laid beside me, no words was exchanged, we looked into each others eyes with such emotions. My shaky hand touch his cheek, I rubbed it gently, Leon faintly smiled as he leaned into my touch, I gasped feeling sparks shoot throughout my body. I want this man, I really want him but the lies hurt me so badly I'm afraid to trust him once again.

"I'm sorry" Leon whispered. Who would of believed Master Leon would fall as low as a submissive like myself. This isn't Master Leon before me, this is Leon himself showing his true colours, the man who'll do anything to get his claim. My heart screams to love him, screams to hold him close like a lifeline, I needed him to survive!

Hasn't those four years being alone proven I missed him so much, hadn't it proven I need him in my life to survive? I felt his hand touch my thigh making my faintly gasp, he waited for me to slap his hand away but I didn't. His hands travel up towards my crotch, he gently push me onto my back making me lay beneath him. I need to resist him, I need to leave now otherwise I won't stop myself from loving him, I won't stop myself from thinking about him. I need to forget him in order to move on, I need to move on with my life in order to start new.

I couldn't stop myself, I knew I was doomed. I was already doomed from the beginning the moment I first saw him, I belonged to him, I spread my legs for him, I submit my whole being to him from the beginning. My hands travel to his hair, I grip it tight then pull his head towards mine and smash my lips against his, I must resist .... I must resist!

Leon roughly pulled me out of my clothes while I do the same with his, our gaze filled with lust so he kissed me again and spread my legs wide revealing my erected c*ck. His finger touch the tip of my c*ck tasting my pre-cum, he grip my c*ck tight making me throw my head back in pleasure and pain. With his other hand he teased my now erected nipples pinching it then pulling on then roughly making them a shade of pink. His lips then touch my own once again, our kiss was desperate, our kiss was passionate, our kiss was seeking any sense of some kind of live if it still remains within us.

"Don't give up on me, love me Sebby" Leon pleaded. I didn't respond, I couldn't bring any words out of my mouth, how can I respond to him, it's not easy forgetting the pain this man puts me through. I said I wanted to forget him, I said I wanted to leave him but here I am still in his arms.

What have I become?

Leon lift his body away from mine, he searched the room until he found a small body oil in the bathroom, he squeeze all of it on his c*ck. My hole twitched begging for his large fat c*ck to thrust deep inside my twitching channels. I then grab his belt then tie my hands, putting them over my head then tying them onto the bed post. Leon position himself close to my entrance then slam deep inside of me, I screamed on top of my lungs as I instantly came. Cum squirt all over my head and some on my hair, I laid panting as my c*ck erect instantly.

"You're so beautiful" he said

"Want me to f*ck you so hard baby?" he asked. I whimpered  as I sense his dominant aura come to life, I turn my head to the side in sign of my submission.

Leon smirked, "Y-Yes!" I moaned. Leon pulled back then slam deep inside of me making the bed frame bang onto the wall.

"I-I feel s-so full" I moaned.

"Ah! Ah!" I whimpered. Leon reached over me releasing my hands, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close. His rough thrusts soon turns slow, he took his time filling me up making me feel every inch of him. I then flip us over making me straddle his hips, I slam my hips down onto his large c*ck. I rode him nice and slow, I watch Leon throw his head back and moaned lowly, I hear him chant my name, I feel him grip my hips keep me in place.

"Yes!" Leon hissed as we both climax in sync. We didn't stop, we couldn't, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. A few rounds wasn't enough for us, we need to more, I need more of him, I need to fill me more, I need him to show me this isn't a dream. I needed him to show he's real that Leon is really before me, the man I love is here by my side. 

Leon slam my back onto inside the shower wall, I wrap my legs around his waist give him easy access to my twitching swollen hole. He slam his c*ck inside of me, I hiss in pleasure and pain, back and forward he moves. Back and forward he thrust his c*ck deep inside of me, making me full, my hole tighten around his c*ck causing him to cum instantly as I followed not far behind.

Back in our room, I push him onto the single couch turning outside as the sun shine inside our room, I straddle him then slam my ass onto his c*ck. I rode him hard until my legs couldn't hold myself up anymore, he then took our session onto the bed and f*ck the hell out of me.

Why must I confuse myself?

Why must I love him?

Why must I need him?

I need him ...