Chapter #9| Master Leon

Where are you now by Skrillex & Diplo is the song playing in the club, play it if you wish.

S E B

For the past two days I helped Trent to forget Master Paul, took him shopping to buy new outfits since I decided to go clubbing tonight. I wanted to distract him from all the drama been lingering around him, I didn't want him to remember Asher. I wanted him to move on from his past and try everything in my power to be there for him.

Once we chose our outfits, I drove to the club, I needed to distract my mind as much as he did. I felt guilt build within that I had to lie to him about Edward or lie to him in general what's been happening to me. He doesn't need my bullsh*t, he has enough drama to deal with and I'm not willing to add my own to make him worry. We walked in the club entrance showing our I.D as we entered the whole club was already packed. Music boomed loudly, drunks grinding against each other, I made sure Trent and I stay clear away from them.

"Can't believe I agreed on going" he said

"Lets just have fun and forget about all the bullsh*t" I replied. I grab his hand and drag him through the crowd to order our drinks and let the hectic night begin. Few drinks later, Trent and I are drunk, we both giggled barely standing on our two feet. We held onto each other dancing to whatever song the Dj is playing.

"T-This is fun" Trent slurred. Sudden I stumbled backwards as my back touch something hard behind me, I giggled again and looked in front of me seeing someone talking to Trent. It was hard to hear what Trent was saying, I can barely stand considering how drunk I've become. My vision blurred as my head throbbed, I then felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up waiting for my vision to adjust to whoever dares to touch me. As my vision adjust I staring at a familiar figure, a tall handsome tower over me making me feel like I'm a flea.

"Don't t-touch me!" I hissed. The handsome man remained silent staring at me, I'm too drunk to figure out who the hell is this person. I decided not to bother anymore as I turned around making my way towards the bar to get another drink. I wobble forward until my stupid drunk self tripped on my own foot, I felt myself leaning forward until a set of hands grip my waist.

"Let's get you home" the man said. A shiver went down my spine, that voice sounds to familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I looked up and smiled, my small hand touch his chest, I was still annoyed he remained by my side, I wasn't having that.

"Listen mister, back off I-I'm having fun h-here" I slurred. My vision blurred again, it's like the whole club is spinning circles.

"Why is the club spinning?" I asked the man. I heard him cursed as I leaned forward into his arms then darkness consumes me.

L E O N

It was a success, four long months and I finally gotten custody of Alley, my beautiful baby girl stayed strong and with Emily constantly saying nonsense to Alley I decided it was a great chance to move back to my home town. I was happy I decided to bring Casey, she needed a new start just like me, with her boyfriend being an asshole towards her, Casey decide enough is enough and she dumped him.

The drive was long but seeing familiar locals and the town I felt like I'm finally home except something was missing. Coming back means bringing back the past I hadn't confronted, I owed a lot of people some answers and leaving without a word wouldn't surprise me that they'd hold a grudge against me. My mind drifts off to Seb, he was everything I didn't deserve and I do owed him some answers but would he want to listen to them?

"Hey Casey can you baby sit Alley, I'm gonna try get my old job back" I told her.

"I still cannot believe you've worked at a BDSM club" she said. I smiled, that's the only thing she knows about my past, I worked in a BDSM club, but I didn't tell her about Seb. It's a touchy subject for me because I'm a coward and an idiot because I hurt the one person who means the world to me. I'm afraid to think if he'd moved on and has a boyfriend or worse, is he married?

"Alley you be a good girl okay" I told her

"Okay daddy" she replied. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I walked out of the front door and drove to Magic Bliss. I parked my car and already people are looking at me, I waved at Ben the security guard, he looked shocked like he's seen a ghost.

"Is this even real" he said. I smiled.

"Still a security guard I see" I joked. He gave me a hug as I promised him to go out for a beer later on this week to catch up. I walked inside the club and already I notice a lot of chances, I miss this place, I really did and it feels like home. I took the time to take everything in, I enjoyed the BDSM lifestyle and wouldn't change it. I walk towards Marcus office, I sighed nervously and knock on the door then opened it slowly revealing Marcus and Paul in a deep conversation.

"Is this a bad time" I said. They both looked up then gasped, they both stood and gave me a hug as Paul punched my arm.

"Four f*cking years you asshole!" said Paul. I nodded weakly.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, I'm not sure whether to kiss you or beat the sh*t out of you" said Marcus. I closed the door and sat down as they both waited patiently to tell them the truth and so I did, I told them how I left town to visit Casey before Seb and I met. I stupidly gotten Emily pregnant as she threaten to abort Alley and I couldn't have that. I taken responsibility and prepared to become a father and when I met Seb he meant the world to me and that's when Emily called stating she's pregnant and she doesn't want the baby.

I made the harsh decision to leave town without anyone knowing, I needed to handle this on my own. I believed Alley needed both parents in her life, I thought I was doing the right thing thinking Emily and I can be in a relationship for Alley but I thought wrong. I made a lot of mistakes in the past and this is the one I regret and I don't regret. I wish I could rewind time and tell Seb what I've done and tell how much he means to me. I panic, my mind was a mess and all I can think about is Emily not killing my unborn baby. Marcus and Paul knew the relationship Seb and I had, it wasn't about Dominant and Submissive relationship, it was more than that.

They both remained silent as I poured my heart out, I won't blame Seb for wanting nothing to do with me. I feared how much pain I've caused him. I had dreams seeing him cry alone in a dark room, he looked so tried and emotionally drained.

"You could of told us" said Marcus

"I know but I wanted to handle this myself" I replied

"We wouldn't judge you Leon, we're always here for you and I'm happy you fought for your daughter and I can't wait to meet her" said Paul. We continue talking until we called in a night, the next day went smoothly and took Alley to the park where she had so much fun. Later on the night, Paul called me saying Seb is really drunk along with Trent.

******

"Do you see him?" I asked Paul. We both looked around the crowd until we spotted our boys, I rush towards the dance floor as I see Paul pulling Trent towards him. I stood behind Seb seeing him barely standing on his own, my breathe hitched, he's here standing before me. His back touched my chest, tingles went all over my body, a familiar touch I miss to much.

"Don't t-touch me!" he hissed. I remained silent staring at him, he looked different, I don't see happiness in his eyes. My heart pained seeing him like this, he's never the type to get himself this drunk where he can barely stand on his own. Seb kept staring at me until he huffed then turned around and walk towards the bar. I watched him carefully ready to snatch him and take him home until he tripped over his foot, I quickly grip his waist keeping in place.

"Let's get you home" I said. My breathe hitched feeling his small hand touch my chest as he tried to shove me out of his way.

"Listen mister, back off I-I'm having fun h-here" he slurred.

"Why is the club spinning?" he asked me. I cursed until he suddenly went limp into my arms, I shake him gently trying to wake him up but it's not use, he's knocked out. I lift him in my arms carrying out of the club with Trent by my side.

"Let me know when you get home safely" said Paul. I nodded in response and put Seb in the front seat, I buckled his seat beat and adjust the seat for to slightly lay down. I called Casey stating I'll be staying at a hotel, she didn't ask me why but told me to be careful. As I booked our room, I sighed and laid his small body onto the bed as he sleeps softly. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, he appearance have changed, he looks different very different and it's all because of me.