Chapter #5| Depressed

S E B

Warning sexual content and please play The Weeknd - The Hills

I walk around the club with leather boots and only lace panties, my jiggle while I dancing on the dance floor where a small stage is placed. I step onto the small stage then wrap my slim legs around the golden pole. I've done several tricks for an example the Chinese flag, Jade, Bum slide splits, Keem, etc.

Once the Dj changed the track to The Weeknd - This hills, I slowly pull of my lace panties, crowd roared as one single light shine upon me. I got off the stage and walk towards Master Quinn, he sure f*cked me good the other time.

"Give me a lap dance sl*t" he growled

"Anything for you daddy" I whispered. I straddle his thigh and grind against his erected crotch. I sighed in relief feeling my abandon c*ck getting some attention, I grind harder and moaned in response. Feeling him unzipping his pants and springing out his long fat c*ck, I then lick my lips and look over his shoulder seeing if Master Paul or Master Marcus are somewhere in the club but I assume they're lock in their office.

Master Quinn spit on his hand then slowly jerk himself off until he roughly slam inside of me. I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure and pain, many call me a wh*re for f*cking random Masters in the club but again I don't give a damn. Just feeling someones touch makes me think that Master Leon is f*cking me, his dominance over power everything making me instantly submit to him.

I place my hands on his shoulder and ride him hard, I moaned loudly but he music over powers my voice. We already have a crowd watching, I honestly don't care whether I'll get into trouble or not, I needed to be f*cked and that's all matters to me. Once we both climax, I gasped for air and feeling sweat rolling down my back. I hopped off Master Quinn and walk to the dressing room. I went inside the showers and sat in the corner, I began to cry because I'm not sure what I've done to myself. What have I become? Here I am seeking comfort from random men, guess f*cking them is my way imagining they're Master Leon.

I quickly got changed and drove home, I'm glad Master Paul and Master Marcus hadn't known what I've done. Once I arrived home, I opened my door then slam it shut. I need to forget him only reminding myself about Master Leon will make more depressed than I already am. I opened the fridge and grab a bottle of vodka. I drank the full bottle in one go then threw the bottle onto the wall, I yelled, screamed that I didn't need him. I punched the wall making my knuckles bleed.

"I'm nothing but a broken wh*re" I muttered. Tears roll down my cheek because I still love him, I f*cking love him and how can I move on when I still love the guy. I sighed, I felt my head throb as my vision blurred, gosh I'm drunk, f*ck my life.

L E O N

"I'm sorry sir but this will take add least four months to process" said Mark my lawyer

"Blood hell, alright do what you can" I replied. He nodded, I signed a few papers as Emily signed as well. I didn't care she disagree with this, I threaten reporting her to the police with the drugs I found in her closet the other day. She had no choice but to comply, I walked out of the office and thanked the kind reception lady for looking after her, she had two her beautiful girls playing with Alley.

"Look daddy, I made a castle" she said. I smiled.

"It's wonderful for a beautiful princess like yourself" I replied. She giggled then hugged me tight.

"Lets go home baby girl" I said

"Don't want to go home with mama" she whimpered

"You'll regret threatening me Leon" Emily hissed. She snatched Alley out of my arms making her cry in pain. I stood tall towering over Emily, I see her finger nails digging into Alley's skin. There were a few people watching what's happening, one even asked if they should call security but I assured them I have it under control.

"Let go her hand now" I demanded. Without notice I shifted back to my dominant nature, Emily gasped in surprise then instantly released her. She stalked away without looking back.

"It's hurts daddy" Alley cried. I wipe her tears away and open her bag pack and pulled out a small first aid kit then disinfect her wound and put a band aid on her. I picked up my baby girl, as I drove to McDonald's to buy her some lunch the whole incident was forgotten.