Chapter 34

Alexander's P.o.v

I woke up around 6 in the morning . I went and checked to see if Stephanie was awake and she was still asleep. I walked into the guest room where Trina's been sleeping for the past few weeks and found her room empty. I saw a note on the bed.

I can't do it. I cant be with you knowing you haven't changed since highschool. I really do love you . I gave you my heart and you just took it and broke it into a million pieces. Why ? I was honest, loyal and loving and this is how you repay me ? Well I hope you have a nice life Alex.Give My babies Hugs and kisses for me and I love them very much. give steph kisses for me also, She is the cutest thing ever ! But goodbye alex - Trina

"NO !! " I yelled out . I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands . I fucked up big time . she was the best thing that ever happened to me , she had my first seed.

Come back Trina !!

Trina's P.o.v

I looked out the window of the plane and saw the beautiful buildings. Wow I haven't been here in forever. I thought about me and Alex ,I can't believe he did that to me all I was trying to be was a good girlfriend, Babymomma and last but not least His Rider.

The plane finally landed and everyone started getting up and walking down the aisle. I got up and took my bags and started walking . I finally reached the exit and stepped down the stairs. I was finally at the bottom. I looked up and smiled a little.

Hi New York I missed you.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
Well guys that was the End ! Of this book. I didn't want to make it to long as Strong Thug Love. There's gonna be a Third Book ! So don't spazz out and get mad at me. I would never leave you guys like that. But anyway THANKS to everyone who've read this book and commented and voted. I really love y'all and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys . I love all my readers ❤❤.

When the Trilogy to this book is up I'll let y'all know.

Yours Truly Meme ❤.