Chapter Thirty

Trina's P.o.v

"Ahhhhhhh ! Put me down !! " I yelled

"Nahh I thought you said you can beat me ,what happened ?" Alex said carrying me over his shoulders.

"This isn't a fair fight !" I said laughing and holding on to him.

"It's really not gonna be fair when I throw you in the garbage " he said walking towards the door.

"Oh my goshhhhh !!! Alex stop" I said hitting his back . he walked towards  othe door and opened it walked outside.

"Alex I will leave you if you throw me in that trashcan " I said kicking my feet.

He laughed and put me down and laughed . I gave him a look and started walking back to the house.

"Come back" he said walking behind me and still laughing. I kept on walking , he grabbed my arm before I got to the door and turned me around. I gave him a straight face.

"Awee babe why so serious " he said hugging me.

" cause you were funna throw me in that nasty trashcan " I said. He laughed and kissed my check I was just fucking with ya.

"Whatever" I said about to turn around.

"Give me a kiss"

I kissed him and being him. He added tongue and grabbing my butt and shit.

I pulled away laughing "you extra as fuck !".

"Well you know me" he said smiling and shrugging his shoulders.

"Wassup y'all " we heard . i turned in the direction of where the voice came from and saw zheniyah standing there .

"Wassup  zy zy " Alex said letting go of me and went to go hug her. I'm standing there looking lost as hell.

"Hey trina " she said waving at me.

I waved back " hey zheniyah " . She turned back to Alex and they started talking and laughing and shit.

"Bruhh Alex " she said.

" bruhh alex " I said mocking her voice I rolled my eyes and walked back inside .

I went to go check up on the twins who were in the play room.

"Heyyy mommy's babies " I said picking them both up .

"Ughh dang y'all getting heavy " I said laughing and walking into the living room.

I placed them on the couch so they could watch spongebob.

"Y'all want something to eat?"

They both nodded there head. I went into the kitchen and picked out something healthy for them.

I came back in the living room and gave them strawberries . so they can eat cause dinner wasn't till later.

I sat on the couch next to them and started texting The girls in a group chat.

BB4L (best bitches for life)

Me : hey bitchess .

Irenee : Heyyy

Sabrina : hey boo

Renaewassup

Tanii : hey y'all

Me : wyd ?

Bribri : home w/ the fam.