Chapter Thirty Two

Trina's P.o.v

"Babe can you get ky's bottle out the fridge ?" I asked

"yea no problem " he said getting up and leaving the room. I was rocking ky back and forth he wouldn't stop crying.

"It's ok sweety ..shhh daddy went to go get your bottle" I said patting his back. He kept on crying,I sighed . that's when Alex came walking in with a bottle in his hand.

"Here " he said handing it to me.

"Thanks" I replied and started feeding ky. He stopped crying and just blinked his eyes at me white drinking his milk. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Did you check on trin ?" I asked looking at Alex.

"yea she's sleeping" he said turning the t.v on. I nodded and continued feeding ky. Soon he fell asleep and I took the nearly empty bottle out his mouth and placed it on the nightstand. I got up and walked to the twins room and placed him in his crib and kissed his forehead and went and kissed trin.

I walked back into my room and got in bed.

"I wanted to take the kids to Disney world " alex said

I looked at him " forreal when ?" I asked

"I don't know sometime next week " he said.

"Sounds cool to me " I said.

Then someone knocked on our door " can i come in ?!?"

"Yess !" I said . Then vicky walked in with Chinese food.

"Ehhh ! Thanks babe " I said taking the food from her.

"It's nothing " she said . I got up with the food and me & vicky walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

"How y'all gonna just up and leave me like that ?" he said.

"Simple we got up and came downstairs " vicky said shrugging her shoulders. I laughed a little.

He came and sat next to me and started eating his chicken.

Ring ...

"Ughh go get that trina " alex said. I gave him a stank face and got up and opened the door.

"Hello .. Uh is Alex here ?" this slim girl said who was holding a baby that didn't look older than 3 months.

"Uhmmm... yea .. you are again ?" I asked

"I really don't have time for this I just need to see alex " she said tapping her leg.

"Well you better have time for this , since you coming to see my boyfriend then I want to know who the fuck you are " I said

"What's going on bae ?" Alex said coming to stand next to me.

"FINALLY ok Alex I'm gonna need you to watch Stephanie tonight " the girl said handing the baby towards us.

"What ??" Alex said confused. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why would alex wanna watch your baby ?" I asked

"You mean OUR baby " she said.........

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Comment,Vote, Follow!. I was a little excited writing this chapter. Alot of DRAMA on the way.

-Meme