f i v e

B e l l a

______________________

"Give this note to Cameron Dallas. Tell him it's from a special lady." I say, giving the note to Girl Scout. I had to buy a box of cookies, but hey.

I like cookies.

At first the busy sidewalks and streets bothered me, but I got over it.

I pull out the next note. I whistle for a taxi, hopping in. "Driver. Take me time square. I don't know how much time I have." I say.

He drives off quickly. It was a quiet ride.

On the way to New York, I thought about turning around. Going back to Cameron. But I knew I couldn't. He needed to fight for me.

But part of me thought, maybe he doesn't love you anymore. Maybe he won't come to look for you, and he'll just leave you in the dust.

But the other part though, Cameron loves you, he'll come for you.

The driver pulls into time square, there she is from my last visit, the little old lady, always at the park. I smile running over to you.

"Hi Ms. Johnson. I have a favor to ask from you." I say, pulling the note out.

"Ah! Miss Styles. It's good to see you again sweetheart." She says,"What's your favor?"

I hand her the note. "My boyfriend, Cameron should be here within a few weeks. It's a long story I don't have time to tell. Could you give this to him?" I ask.

She smiles,"Of course honey. I did this once. Then I married him for forty years. Bless him." She says, blowing a kiss to the sky.

I smile,"Thank you Ms. Johnson. I've gotta run! Have a great day!" I say.

"You to sweetheart! Good luck!" She says smiling. I thank her.

I know I'm going to need the luck... And the hope..

______________________