f o u r

C a m e r o n

______________________

Gilinsky ended up driving us to the airport. I started feeling sick. She's in a huge city full of people. What if she's hurt?

"She's alright Cameron. Taylor's already there looking for her." Gilinsky says.

"What if she's hurt Jack? I--- I don't know what I'll do with myself." I say. My heart is pounding. My stomach is flipping.

"Just breathe bud." Shawn says. I start breathing heavily. "Jack pull over, I'm gonna throw up." I say.

"Don't throw up in the car Cameron." Jack says, pulling the car over to the side of the road.

Shawn rubbed my back. Bella usually did that. Shawn was like Bella. Acted the same way as her. Must be why they got along so well.

I sit back in the car. "Sorry." I say. Jack laughs,"Just chill out." Jack says.

"I can't. My girlfriend who I love with my all my heart, is in the biggest city probably lost, and scared as hell. Jack. I'm awful." I say.

"Your not awful. Bella is tough. She can handle a lot of things." Jack says.

I looked at them,"Did she fail to mention that she's claustrophobic?" I say.

Jack looks at me.

"Why the hell did she got there?! Does she not know that place has no room on the sidewalks!" Jack says, picking up speed.

"That's the only thing that weakens her is tight spaces. I remember we were getting attacked by fans. She started freaking out, stuffing herself into my chest. She's was so scared. Jack I'm not there for her!" I say, panicking slightly.

"Calm down, Cam. I'm sure Bella figured something out." Shawn says as we pull into the airport.

We ended up running to catch our flight. We get on and I breathe in.

"Don't worry Cam, we'll find her."

______________________