t h r e e

Cameron's p.o.v
***

I sit up and a quick yawn escapes my mouth. It felt weird waking up without Bella and that only reminded me that I needed to go see her and talk with her about last night.

She knows I love her and she knows I can barely sleep without her next to me, but I know she has it a lot worse than me.

I get up, slipping on the first t shirt that catches my eye and a pair of vans. I write a quick note to the guys, saying I'm taking Bella to breakfast to talk some things out with her. I open the door only to see the hotel manager outside preparing to knock.

"Oh, uh, can I help you sir?" I ask politely. He looks at me for a minute,"Cameron Dallas?" He asks. I nod my head and shortly after, he hands me a note. "Good luck my friend." He says before walking away. I shut the door, unfolding the note as the guys wake up.

"What is it Cameron?" Nash asks as he rubs his tired eyes with his fists. I read the note aloud for the guys to hear, too.

Welcome to my game, Finding Her. It's a simple game, baby. Use the cards and clues to find me. It may take you a few months, but I know you'll find me, maybe... It depends on the two choices you have below ;)

You have two choices, Cameron my love.

1. Play the game, and you can get me back.

2. Skip it, and I suppose I'll have the answer to my question...

Your first clue:

I'm in the BIGGEST city in the U.S.  The Twin Towers were once there. If you can't guess that, then you need to go back to 6th grade, babes
The game start now
come find me
- Bella xxx

"What the fuck?" I say furrowing my brows together. What the fuck does she think this is? I don't have time for her games right now.

"Dude. How does she manage to come up with this stuff?" Nash asks. I roll my eyes, "I literally don't fucking know, dude. I don't even know what to do right now. Am I suppose to take my ass to New York and hunt her down?"

"Okay. Let's just stay calm now guys. Cameron, we will help you find Bella. Don't worry." Gilinsky says with reassurance. I take a deep breath and Nash snorts.

"I'm not helping him. He got himself into this, he can get himself out." Nash says and JJ agrees with him. "If you would have just talked to management and told them straight up how shit was gonna be, this wouldn't have had to happen."JJ says, but I just roll my eyes.

I take another deep breath, wondering how I managed to get the most beautiful and amazing, yet stubborn and rebellious fucking girl on the planet.

"Well I'm gonna have to go find her." I sigh as I skim the note over again. Nash scoffs, "Dude, just dump her ass and find a new girl."

"Nash, dumping Bella, isn't an option, okay? I wouldn't even think about doing that. I love her, Nash. I'm going to find her." I say. He never believes me when I say that I love Bella, but I did. She was my everything.

"I'll go with you," Gilinsky says, "After all, she is my best friend." I thank him and begin to pack my bags

" I'll go, too. She's helped me through so much." Shawn admits and I thank him as well.

"Thanks guys." I smile slightly.

Thinking about my girl being alone in such a massive city made me anxious and I had to find her immediately.