Meow

Willy held a meeting the next morning. Sj was officially welcomed in the village as a friend, not an outcast.
There has been reports of destruction of crops for the past weeks. Willy assigned a patrol to investigate to see if there is more destruction on the outside boarders. Extra, Umbreon, and Sj walked out into the forest to scope the area. During the search, they found a patch of potatoes growing in the middle of nowhere. Sj asked, " Are we allowed to take these back to the village?"
"I don't really know, but we could use more potatoes," responded Umbreon.
"Hey guys! Look what I found," Extra called.
The two found Extra by a lake where an ocelot was grazing. "Do any of you brought fish?" asked Extra.
"I think," replied Sj.
Ever since Sj joined the crew, she brought all the supplies. "Here, I have five," said Sj.
"Thanks, Cujo is probably really bored and needs a friend," whispered Extra.
Extra stalked up to the wild ocelot and sat down about 10 yards away. She threw a fish close to the ocelot. The ocelot sniffed it and took a bite of it, and looked up to see Extra 5 yards away. The ocelot crept up to her, sniffed her hand, and purred. Extra fed the cat one last fish and the ocelot started to glow. About 5 seconds later, the cat stopped glowing and there was a little Siamese cat sitting and rubbing her head on Extra's leg. Extra picked up the cat and spoke, "You little cutie remind me of the first snowfall, and the frost on a window in the winter. I know, I will name you Frost!"

Meow