New Crew Members

It has been a week since the camper has been awake and in the medical room. "Hey! You two come here," called the Wise Village.
"Shoot," said Extra under her breath.
"Oh......hi Willy, um, what's up. We finished our chores," lied Umbreon.
"Why is the outcast still here, I thought you already escorted her out," asked Willy.
Both girls avoided eye contact. Then they ran away, heading to escort the camper.

The camper was still confused of where she was. She was strapped into a metal chair and writhed trying to break free. Once freed, she heard the door creak. "Hey, sorry I wanted to keep you but the Wise One said that you must depart," whimpered Extra as she walked in with disappointment.
"Oh, looked liked you already wriggled free. Bye now...I guess," Extra said as she walked away.

The camper in the panda suit sighed and walked out from the room she was in. The flashbacks start to hit her. From the first day when Extra and Umbreon found her to when they played board game to now, the camper felt a sharp pain through her chest: a pain a guilt. She ran through the village searching for the two Minecrafters. Finally, after 20 minutes of searching high and low for them, she came across them grazing through the watermelon fields, slowly tending the crops.