family reunion

Hopes P.O.V
I didnt say a word and i just hugged him and said no wander we are so close. I am the cameron dallas's cousin i mean im not going to make a huge deal out if it but it just so hard to believe and i need to call mom and have a seriuos talk with her i think that is the reason she got me tickets for magcon but i dont know how she would know that we would met them i mean i knowthat she got us vip tickets but still. I am currently dialing my moms number waiting for her to answer.
H-heyy mom
M-hey sweet heart how are you doing so far
H- umm cameron told me that he found out that we are couisins and i wanted to know if you knew before he found out and if you were planing on telling me anytime soon.
M- well i did know that you were cousins and i was planing on telling you when i thought you were old enough but i guess you were old enough to find out on your own and im sorry i couldnt tell you about your father but it was to hard and i needed someone that was your family but you didnt know that so that a family member told you but neither one of you knew that you were related.
H- oh thats understandable im not upset im actually glad you told me but i just wish that you would have told me earlier.
M-im so sorry hope i just didnt think it was time yet.
H-its fine well i have to go spread the news because you know how the girls are if you dont tell them something world war three is bound to happen.
M-ok sweetie go tell the girls and we can talk later if you want i love you.
H- love you to mom bye
M- bye
End of call

I am currently walking back to mine and the girls room and i amjust about to open the door and the guys walk bye and hayes walks up to me and out of no where he kisses me and just as soon as he was there he was gone walking down the hall way with the guys acting nothing had happened.

Hayes P.O.V
Me and the guys were walking down the hall way to go down to our rooms and we passed hopes and the girls rooms and i saw hope unlocking the door to go inside and i dont know why but i walked up to her and kissed her and it only lasted for a second before i was back by the guys sides within the same second and she was just as suprised as i was but then we turned the corner and went into out room to find cam laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling and he didnt even know we wre there until we all jumped on him /his bed and he jolted up as if he had been awoken from a sweet dream.

Camerosn P.O.V
It had been a while since i had told hope and she had left to go back and tell the girls the news and since then i had down nothing but lay on my bed and stare into space or the ceiling. well that was until the boys came and jumped on me but the weird thing is that i didn't know they came in i guess i was in space and didn't hear them come in.

Nashs P.O.V
I told the guys to give me hayes taylor and cam sometime to talk so it was just the four of us and i asked him about the cousin situation and he told us the news and we all were happy except hayes he was the pales i have ever seen him so i told him to go for a walk with me for a minute.

Hayes P.O.V
Nash suggested we take a walk since i guess he noticed that i could have been easily mistaken for a ghost.
N- so whats up with you ever since cam told us you look like you belong to a ghost family.
H- i like hop alot and now that cam knows that she is his cousin he is going to be super protective over her and he might think that im going to hurt her because to be completly honest i wanted to ask her to go on a date with me and if it went well i was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and now i think cam might get in the way of that.
N- i think your over exagerating i know cam will be protective but you have to somwhow show him how responsible and that you can be just as protective over heras he can and i already know he trusts you so all you have to do is show him you can be there for her and protect her.
H- you really think soo?
N- i almost know so.
H- ok i will show him i can protect her and make him see im not going to hurt her, we should probably head back so they dont ask anymore questions than they already are.
N-your right lets head back.

End of conversation

Hayes P.O.V
We are back at the hotel room and now my nervs are worse than before. Im just going to go in there and ask cam what he thinks of the idea of me and hope being in a relationship together.

Cams P.O.V
As soon as they left to 'go talk' i turned to taylor and he asked me if i knew that hayes likes hope i said of course i do i dared her to go in a closet with him and he voulentarely did it but i don't think that i would be ok with them being in a relationship together or at least not yet anyways i think he needs to show me he isnt going to hurt her and he is going to be good to her.