Chapter 1

Hopes P.O.V. 

 My name is Hope I'm 13 years of age and I live in Tampa, Florida. I live with my two parents Alisha and Alex and my big brother, Anthony he is 15 and is VERY protective over me he also plays football at his high school.

My mom works at a real estate place and that's how we found our house in Tampa my dad on the other hand is a veterinarian and even though my family sounds all serious we actually are more fun than most people would think. We are aloud outside after dark and we get a little of money every month for shopping and hanging out with friends, but enough with me and my family, let me tell you about my two best friends in the whole world I know that sounds childish but we've been best friends since kindergarten.

First we have Jassy she has dark brown hair and green eyes she's not two light but not dark she is a little short about 4'7 and she's skinny, not bony but skinny.
My second best friend is Kim and that's short for Kimberly she is the exact Opposite of Jassy she has natural light red hair and is very tall about 5'6 and is also skinny with blue eyes.
I have light brown hair with natural highlights and I'm about average size 5'3 and I'm also skinny with blue eyes.
My brother on the other hand is very tall about 6'5 and very buff but it's all muscle and he has shaggy light brown hair.