II : The Battle Rumbles

Dreyvald panicked. Anyone would. He was preparing for the fight, doing anything he could. From gearing up to creating a battle tactic. Lining up the Royal Guard, or the defenders of Mirthania to preparing the archers. Of course, he wasn't alone in the job of readying up. He had his old acquaintance with him, Commander Mirius the Battle-Scarred. A man who fought side-by-side to Dreyvald in his battles, as a friend, and a warrior. A skilled arts man of the sword he is. And a wind warrior, making him able to knock up his enemies and slice them back down. Anyways, Mirius was commanding the 20,000 archers, with his amazing, yet simple tactic. A 10,000 line of marksmen stood with fire-powered arrows. They shoot, go back, load up and set the tip on fire while the other 10,000 go front and shoot. The cycle was unbeatable. Dreyvald, for sad thoughts, had to command the remaining 30,000. But he didn't seem to care. He was capable.

Their demonic enemies were approaching. Marching, now whereabouts 2 kilometres away. Demise was ruthless, and so were his bloodthirsty Rhonylls. It seemed sad that such a glorious name was given to those beasts. They show no mercy, and if you fight them, you are to show them none. The Mirthanian archers fired on Mirius's command, and so the battle commenced.

Dreyvald ran to the front of the flank, and above him, he saw Mirius, on the walls of the city, ordering his archers. While Dreyvald was doing the same, but with his warriors, the Royal Guard. They readied, and the prince with his preferred dual swords, Throb & Throe. As theirs names suggests and describes, they deliver pain and agony. And his bow on his back with 60 arrows in its quiver. The siege equipment was nearing the gates. Dreyvald marched, horns roared from his side, indicating that a battle has rumbled. And not just a battle, but probably a war as well. He ran forwards, already seeing some dead Rhonylls where the opposition had been marching minutes and seconds ago due to the holes in the gate from the siege ram. But not a lot of them were there, as the Rhonylls had tough skin AND they were wearing armour, so it would be hard to kill them, but the archers did all they could. No more than a hundred were dead. At this point, the gate flung open, and the Rhonylls charged in.