I : Mirthania

T'was a dreamy city. The sun shining on the wealthy kingdom of Mirthania. Inside the grand palace, built in the fourth era, by Lord Myrmion, the man who had founded this beautiful city. It was a beauty of a dawn, perhaps one perfect for the crowning of Prince Dreyvald. His father, Lord Myrmion himself, founder of Mirthania has grown feeble and old. His reign has ended. Yet, he is known as a vanquisher to these lands. But now, his time has come, and he hopes that it comes peacefully. And that things don't change on to the bad aspect.

Dreyvald woke up in a mood of excite. He rushed through the palace to its kitchen. He ordered the mirthful cooks for a delicious breakfast. He rushed into the citadel's courtroom happily, giving cheerful laughs and giggles as he saw the palace's joyous and gentle servants. He knew what they were going to cook, and he knew it was going to taste great. As always in the paradise of a kingdom we know as Mirthania. He ate his marvelous breakfast, and it was succulent. He stood at one of the many ceramic windows. He opened the doors of the window, and saw the glamourous sun shining down towards the dazzling city of Mirthania, which was showing off all its beauty in the marvellous dawn.

The day was perfect, but it can't be this good for too long.

The bright orb we call the sun began to darken up, a gloomy light showed. The army of Demise was approaching the wonder. As hearing demise, you might think that the army just leaves demise, but no, the army is led by Demise. Demise himself. Demise as in the Lord of all Corruption. That is why the dark sky followed him. He only knew of demise. The dark sky was the darkness and hate of all the enemies that he and his army had slain.

Dreyvald ran, calling all men worthy to fight. He shouted as the women and children took for the market, taking supplies before heading to the District of Eternal Rest, the deepest and darkest district, the city below the city, the rotten city, which had prisoners roaming at their own risk. But after recent law, it was a normal city, but as slums, rotten and dark. And the prisoners, there weren't any, as it was a city of peace, and all the prisoners had died, and haven their bodies thrown out. Now it was an abandoned city. Yet, in conditions like those, the district being unbeknownst to outsiders, it was safe for the weak. As for the men and the ones growing up, being powerful enough to wield a sword, bow, pike, or dagger and being efficient with one, well, they were readying up for the fight.

Being a massive city, Mirthania had a massive army, of about 50,000 men. They were are amongst the finest defenders. They were not the usual "Knights in shining armour" since those were the men who never had their metal, and mettle tested in battle. These men were battle worthy.

The approaching army seemed to have over 65,000 men alongside various siege weapons. They weren't men, though. They were 65,000 corrupted Rhonylls.

Rhonylls were the followers of Demise, who were slightly taller than the average human. Their faces were filled with corruption. They had jet black hair which was almost always in a messy stance and it had a tiny tint of purple, which varied on how experienced the Rhonyll was. Similarly, their eyes were varied; they scaled from red to black. The blacker they were, the more people the Rhonyll killed.

They fought by making you feel like you already lost. They had an aura which did that, and when they get up close they just slash you with their weapons, tirelessly. They were known for getting millions of humans killed. In easier words, they trick your brain until you stop fighting and kill you, miserably.