Chapter 20

Melisa POV
Omg Malias baby did survive as well. Well we did an ultra sound. But Malia looks sad she isn't even happy about her baby. I wonder what is she going to do at her age and without stiles. Poor girl.

Malia POV
What am I going to do. I can't have a kid without stiles. I'm going to have a breakdown. Omg why me. But I can't kill this baby so I guess I'll just have to keep it and take care of it. Uggggg and besides I have to tell everyone. If stiles was here I would have made him do that. Who should I tell first. I guess Scott or Allison. So after im finally out of the hospital. Allison takes me home. Then I tell her well she seemed quite surprised but whatever I can't to anything else. The good thing is that when I was being controlled the desert wolf left me a house where she gave me potions. I'll just stay there. Besides I already know how to drive since stiles taught me. What am I going to do without him. I'll just have to get a car. I'll just start working.

Lydia POV
Stiles I'd gone. Whatever I'm not going to keep hating Malia I mean she didn't keep stiles either anyway I have Aiden. I'll just become friends with her.

Malia POV
The next day I went to find a job and got a job where Scott works since Deaton needed someone else so I got the job. I mean it's not that bad. Besides Scotts there and Deaton knows about supernaturals. I mean in some weeks we go back to school. Our last year of high school. I have only told Allison about the baby but I'll have to tell the rest soon because soon it will start to show because according to melisa I'm along 2 months. I heard the whole pack will join at Derek's loft even Peter. I guess I'll drop the bomb there i unless Allison already told them but whatever and since Derek's loft isn't that far way I will jog there. As I get there only Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Kira are there. So we wait until everyone comes.

Scott POV
When everybody gets here I was trying to summarize everything that has happened. Malia just dropped the bomb I already knew I just didn't say anything. Stiles he should be here next to Malia I mean it was also him part of the baby. But he just left her and i understand that he was broken but he should have waited even for Malias funeral if she had really really died. I could smell Peters anger. Of course everyone knows that the baby is Stiles's.
I wonder what Malia is going to do. I know she got a job and stuff but still she has lived half her life as a coyote.