Chapter 6

Stiles POV
I was really worried when Scott screamed for us but when we got there we knew why he had screamed. Allison was standing right next to Malia. But how she was dead. But now we should worry on not getting killed by my girlfriend or ex girlfriend I got no idea what we are. As the whole pack gets there including Deaton we stand there ready to fight but I don't thinks the odds are in our favor but we will give it a chance. Then that's when Malia and Allison run to us which means we have to start fighting. Then I see Allison glow her eyes now I know how she came back to life but the other thing is that she has also red eyes. I just know one thing we are dealing with two alphas who are probably 100 times stronger than the 12 or 13 of us. I see Malia attacking Scott and Allison attacking Kira all the rest are trying the get them of from Scott and Kira but it just is impossible until Deaton prays mountain ash to cover the whole pack but I got excluded. Omg I'm going to die as I got ready to die Malia just carries me. Then I wake up I'm tied to a table there are Malia and Allison standing in front of me why didn't they do anything to me.

Malia POV
Yes now I got Stiles but I would never do anything to him Allison and I wait until he wakes he is screaming but I quiet him by kissing him. I thought he would refuse but he actually kissed me back. After that kiss he asked me a question "why was I doing all of this?" I answer with one word "revenge". Then he asked me another thing why wasn't I trying to kill him. I say because "I LOVE YOU"