Chapter 16

Cameron's P.O.V
I can't believe I lost her the one girl I have ever loved and she's gone just because of me and my stupid decision.
I've always liked Kellie even when we were friends I liked her but she always go out with the guys that always hurt her, I would be the one to help her. I probably had a little amount of like left for her but in a mutual way I love Raine. I fell for her trap I didn't listen to Raine.
I turned up the volume of the radio only to her "Tears in the Rain" by the weekend.
"Really!" I yelled. I punched the steering wheel and sped up. I reached the school yard and quickly I parked my car and walked to my locker. I placed my bag in my locker and grabbed my necessary books . I turned around and I couldn't believe what I saw. I know Raine was beautiful but damn she changed completely. She looked alive she changed her hair color again.
I followed after her.
"Raine?" I asked as she turned around. She looked happy, alive, she was glowing and freaking hot. Her hair has this brunette color with gold highlights.
"Hey" she said with a really bright smile.
"Look Raine I'm really sorr-" I wasn't able to finish she cut me off.
"I know how sorry you are Cameron I get it and read everyone of your texts and I'm not even upset anymore I forgive you but this is for me. I need time to fix up my messed up self. Just need a you to understand." I said
"Yeah I understand I have something for you by the way" he said and walked over to his locker. I followed him I could feel my heart beating in my head.
"Close your eyes" he said and I listened I felt something cold around my neck and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw a silver key shaped pendant necklace. I gasped and smiled it was diamond studded and beautiful.
"It was for your birthday but why not give it to you know you deserve it, there's another part to it" he said and pulled out his car key that had a heart pendant on it. I smiled and felt the tears pricked eyes.
"I love you" he said and hugged me. I was so stunned that I didn't hug back and he quickly pulled away.
Hurt flashed across his eyes then was quickly masked.
"Probably shouldn't have done that" he said and scratched the back of his neck, something he did when he was nervous.
I walked up and kissed his cheek.
"That doesn't mean we're back together,it's just a thank you" I said and walked away.
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=
I walked into my room and dropped my things in the floor and checked my phone.
I know where you are, you think hiding at your mom would stop me , think again sweety I'm a powerful CEO I get what I want come home or I'll come for you and if I come for you I'm carrying your limp cold dead body out that door.
My dad texted me. I felt my heart freeze. What should I do. I can't go back he's still gonna kill me maybe he's bluffing I thought but deep down I knew he was as serious as a judge.
I'm in some deep faeces right now