chapter 10

"No,don't do that" I said and giggled as Cameron poked my sides. We were in his backyard under a tree, looking up at the stars. I was quiet comfortable I was between his legs and his strong warm hands wrapped around me as if to keep me safe.
"Wanna run away with me" he asked.
"It's official you fell and hit your head as a baby" I said and shook my head.
"Well it wasn't my fault my parents dropped me alot the doctors were pretty concerned " he said with a laugh. He kissed my forehead.
"Just kidding" he said I elbowed him and laughed.
"I'm serious run away with me" he said and kissed my hair.
"I can't he'll find me just like if I don't leave very soon they'll notice that I snuck out" I said wrapped my hands around his.
"wanna watch a movie?" He asked.
"really"I deadpanned and earned a chuckle from him.
"Guess that's a no" he said and faked hurt. I rolled my eyes and got up. He got up immediately after me pouting like a 3 year old.
"You make me sad" he said while stomping his feet.
I kissed his pouty lips and smiled.
"Does that make it any better" I asked he smiled and looked up as if he's thinking. I giggled and pecked his lips again.
"Now?" I asked.
"Nah" he said while shaking his head. I laughed and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and smashed my lips with his. He seemed surprised at first but quickly responded he gripped my butt to keep me from falling. I pulled away for a breath.
"Shit!" He yelled and looked  into  my eyes.
"I should pout more often" he said and put me down.
"Whatever Cameron" I said and kissed his cheek.
"Goodbye" we both said together and then I left. I snuck back into my room without them noticing, luckily.

It's a bright Saturday morning so I got up took a shower combed my hair in a high ponytail and dressed in a black skinny jeans and a purple blouse,with my black flats. I head out feeling pretty good about myself. I walked and walked I haven't been here in a while and everything is still the same.
"Hi mom" I said as I sat in front of her headstone.
I talked to her for hours feeling relieved I cried a bit but I'm okay now. Then I heard a twig snap.
I quickly turned around nope I'm not dying in a cemetery I though as I looked around. I saw something moved so I ran after it, the person well the woman was faster than me. I stopped to take a breath she dashed to her Car and turned back to look at me before she got in and drove away. I know that face how could I forget it when that fan  held me every time I cried made me smile and carried me for 9 months. My mom, I just saw my mom run away from me. What the hell I thought as I ran out of the cemetery and to Cameron's house.
"Cam!" I yelled as I burst open his room door, but instead of Cameron I see a slender average height girl with light brunette hair look at me.
You have got to be kidding me I thought.
"Hi I'm Kelli, Cameron has told me alot about you I mean your Raine right" she said while coming off his bed.
"Yeah" I said. I don't like this girl.
"Ummm where's Cameron ?" I asked.
"He's in the bathroom went to take a shower" she said with a bright smile. Go give someone else that bright smile I thought just then Cameron emerged from his  bathroom fully dressed which is good wouldn't want to have to claw this chics eyes out.
"Raine what are you doing here?" He asked . Is he serious I'm gonna punch him.
"Needed to talk to you but I guess your busy" I said but turned to leave.
"Wait" he said . I stopped and turned around.
"Kelli give us a minute please" he said.
"Sure" she said with her heavy British accent and walked out off the room.
"What's she doing here and who is she and really what am I doing here" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"She's my best friend from London and her school the school I used to attend well some electrical work seems to be faulty so the schools out for 2weeks. And I didn't mean it like that" he said and pecked my lips. "Ok" I said and hugged him.
"You needed to talk to me" he said and walked over to his bed pulling me with him and sitting me in his lap.
"Ummm how do I say this without sounding crazy" I said. He chuckled and kissed my nose.
"Everything you say you sound crazy this won't change anything" he said and I slapped his chest.
He laughed and threw me onto the bed and hovered over me.
"Hit me again and I might just have to punish you" he said with a smile.
"you mean like this" I said and slapped his arm.
"Your gonna pay" he said and kissed my lips. It was a passionate kiss. The one that makes your head spin around.
He nipped and sucked in my bottom lips then kisses down my neck then back up again. While I was there trying my best not to squirm or moan this is torture.
He nibbled on my ears before whispering
"Still gonna slap me?"
"Hell yah" I said.
He laughed and went back to assaulting my lips.
He licked my lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. Then someone knocked the door I flew up quickly pushing him off me.
"Yeah?"he asked
"Meet Bethany and I at the park okay" Kelli said, I still have a bad feeling about her though.
"Okay" he said.
"So where were we?" He asked and pecked my lips. I smiled.
"Cameron I need to tell you okay" I said he nodded his head and sat crossed legged and I did the same.
"I saw my mom today" I said his face went from calm to shocked.
"What?!" He yelled. That's what I'm trying to figure out I thought