He and I are...mates?

Hey guys here is the new chappie i promised :3

ENJOY

Chapter 4

“OhMyGosh what am I going to do Bridgie?!?”  I hiss whispering if that makes sense.

“I-I can’t believe it, he-he...and you!”  She stuttered completely speechless.  Running my hand through my hair as I always do when on the spot, I sigh shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

“Yes”

“How can you tell? What-” firing off all the questions under the sun I ignore her ranting and answer the only way I could.

“Well...It’s very complicated but I’ll explain it like this; I feel as though I am going to be sick when I walk away from him, I feel like something broke inside my chest when he kissed that other girl, I feel whole when with him, as though I can’t live without him, he is like air to me but...but how can it be we only just met, can you fall for someone so quickly even though we are-are...”

“...mates” Bridgie finishes her eyes twinkling, looking as though she was listening to the most amazing, most romantic fairytale ever.

I hold my head in my hands rubbing my eyes with the heel of my palms.  I’ve only known him since Monday, and its Wednesday! And I’m already head over heels for him! OMG he cheated on me! Well the girl really because I’m guessing she is his girlfriend!  His girlfriend...a sudden urge to rip her face off came over me balling my hands into fists I look up at Bridgie. She was watching me with a very reserved look on her face then she gives me a scary as hell smile.

“I’ve got a plan”

***

“So I have to play hard to get? I have to be mean?” I question panic in my voice.

You see me being mean well...it’s laughable, me being mean is giving the silent treatment then apologizing for doing so a few hours later, but from what I gather Bridgie is talking about things that would anger a mate, like jealousy for instance, other things she planned were pranks and playing hard to get. God I hope it doesn’t mean dressing slutty to make him want me...oh god I bet that’s the plan.

Seeing my agonized facials Bridgie grabbed my hand that was tapping nervously on the tabletop. Sitting in the slowly filling lunch room I gaze around at my fellow students, dear god what have I gotten myself into?

“Look you’re going to be great I’ll have your back. I have loads of ideas it’ll be fun!”

“Fine” I grumble, grabbing my coke from the table and having a drink.

“Biddy! Bridgie!”  Looking to my right a girl about an inch taller than me at 5 foot 4, with short black hair in a bob cut and fringe with caramel brown eyes ran straight to our table and sat right next to me giving me a quick smile before she launched into her tale.

“Guess what! I got some fresh gossip! He dumped Amanda!” she rushes enthused, Bridgie’s eyes narrow.

“Go on.”

“I was there when he did it, it was right after first period Amanda and her bitches Sarah and Ava were all sitting around him and his mate as they do. His mates left to go to their next classes and I was just packing up my books and I guess they didn’t notice me but then he was like ‘Sarah, Ava can you check on Dotti in the bathroom? Ask if she is ok its important?’ them being miss Barbie bitches bitches just went and did it cos as you already know they would do anything to be with the most popular and hottest kids in school, and if they didnt...Well we all know what happend to Amy" at this point everyone turned to look at presumably Amy who was sitting by herself at a table in the corner of the cafiteria. Carrying on with her story she said;