I'm seriously serious!

This chapter is dedicated too....

1littlered

imninja

Teenz

rbkh23

lovestoread101

for commenting and supporting me

xxx

Chapter 12

Recap...

My guess is they were all in on the prank to get me, by the looks on their faces...yes... I'm definitely 100% sure they knew and were a part of it.

A warm had rested on my shoulders from behind and I knew without looking it was Nathan, not only due to the fact he was the only one behind me, but also the feel. It sent shivers down my spine and his touch was hot and brain-numbing, also the scent, it was his own mouth-watering smell.

Without thought I leaned back into his chest, sighing contently, but quickly noticing my actions once the amused reactions of the family/pack alerted me, turning tomato red I fixed my gaze on the floor.

“You guys are stupid...” I mumbled.

***

“So what? Are you going to hide in here for the rest of the day or are you going to grow up and face him?” Bridgie asks an amused look on her face.

“Well it’s an option...” I mutter back playing with my shoe laces. Now you’re probably wondering, what? Well you see ever since last night when I inadvertently confessed my love to Nathan he took it as a marriage proposal of sorts. This morning as I entered the school grounds, I was wrapped in his arms and swung round in circles, I cannot deny that I didn’t enjoy it, but...I just don’t want everyone to know just yet about our...well if you can call it a ‘relationship’...’thing’.

 I just need some time, to feel normal and get used to the whole ‘mate’ idea oh and the marking. Last night he explained to me everything I needed to know about mates, that they are ancient wolf soul’s reincarnated through the generations, and each generation they find each other again leading their ‘host’ to their mate. By marking the souls join and become stronger, the hosts are then able to witness past lives in dreams. I couldn’t get my head around the whole host thing it felt scary in a way, that an ancient wolf soul was controlling my fate, and who to love.

He also told me how to claim your mate, ‘marking’. Practically the first stage of marking is to bite your mate each in turn and apparently you get your bonding tattoo. Nathans parents, the principle Will Clarke and Sarah the older woman who had long-ish brown hair and big doe eyes from last night, who was Nathans mother, showed me their tattoos last night. And from my point of view it just looked like a swirl of lines, forming an anklet around their left foot...anyways after that he told me that to fully bond was to have...sex.