Chapter 1 - We are the same

P.S This is my first time doing such a thing. I did this out of love for writing and a chance to practice my English. I'd appreciate it if you comment on my English and vocabulary. My sentence structure is also welcomed. I hope you enjoy~! :D 

Chapter 1 

Elrain Angel Nightshade stared out at the disappearing sun. The time in which she loved most is coming. The time of night. Elrain Nightshade was a servant of the Darkangel household.  

"Elrain, have you seen my son anywhere?" Lord Elric Darkangel asked. Lord Elric Darkangel is a proud man whom everyone respected. He is a cheerful man with fair skin, dark hair with brown eyes. He is as kind as he is mysterious and cunning. 

"No my lord I havn't seen him, but I do believe that he is in the library." she replied bowing respectfully. 

Lord Elric shakes his head. "You may be right about that. That son of mine is never too comfortable in the presence of others. Elrain, I'd like you to go call him for me. I'll be waiting in my study." 

Once again Elrain bows. "Yes my lord. I will do so right away." With that, Elrain rushes out of the room. Dropping her duster on a side bench. She runs through the doors. Down the hallway. Up the stairs and arrives at the Darkangel library. She hesitates. Unlike Master Elric who always had a bright aura around him, his son Vincent had a dark feeling. Lord Vincent (Master Elric's son) had Dark black eyes as murderous and cunning as night. His hair dark black. Long hours indoor has also bleached the glow from his skin making him looking unnaturally cold, dangerous and handsome at the same time. Ealrain knocks. 

"Who is it?" he asks. His voice smooth as honey. 

She hesitates and replies. "It is I, Elrain. Master Elric wishes to see you in his study." The door opened so suddenly that it made Elrain jump. However what was most breathtaking was Master Vincent. He seemed to have looked right through her. He cocks his head to one side regarding her. 

"Is there a reason as to why I was summoned, Raina?" 

Elrain smiles. Vincent was the only one who called her by a nickname. After all, she had served the Darkangel Household for five years. She came to the household when she was only 8 years old. In those five years Vincent had gotten used to her presence. They soon opened up to each other, as though they had been friends for years. 

"No, not really."  

"Is that so?" he sighed. With that he pats her on the shoulder and left to seek out her father. 

Elrain sighs and walks back to the room she was dusting. On her way, Elrain thought she saw a flicker of movement ahead, along with a wisp of red. She starts for the stairs. Too late, she was seen. 

"Nightshade~! Elrain Silverwolf~! Turn around this instance!." 

Elrain turns around and finds herself face to face with Arial Makaskie. A co-worker. Arial Makaskie was a beauty when seen in the eyes of men. She had Scarlet hair, big brown eyes, has a fair complexion and is tall in height. Elrain on the other hand, had silver hair, that of a wolf. Grey eyes of a dead person. unnaturally white skin that makes her look like a vampire and one cannot help but notice how graceful and elegant her movements were in everything she did. When she walks or work. Her voice, her laughter had the sweet rings of bells. This was what made everyone come to fear of her. As her name suggests, she enjoyed the night. (like a beast who prowls in the dark, enjoying his hunt.) Elrain also notices that she was picked on by Arial not for the sake of bullying but out of fear. 

"Was there something you needed?" Elrain asks, obviously ignoring how rude Arial had called out to her. 

"Yes as a matter of fact. You left room 129 undusted." sniffed Arial.