Chapter Three

Please read and comment!!! All your votes are appreciated!!! Love you guys!!!...

P.S. - I can see people are reading this story... Don't be afraid to comment... I won't bite, well... Ash might... :DDD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“My darling Robyn, you look beautiful,” Ash said as he held his arms open wide in a ‘friendly’ gesture. He was standing at a circular kitchen table set for four people. There was a vase of narcissuses in the center and Raven was already sitting down. It looks as though we were eating as a family. If anyone were to look at us now, they would probably think we were just another normal family.

“Jay, you did very well getting her ready. You know how I like my girls,” Jay walked over to Ash and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and held her about a foot away from his body. He sighed and let her sit down. “You will fit in perfectly here, Robyn. You’re beautiful. You’re perfectly proportioned and you have a spirit. I like that in my girls. My little birdies must be perfect.” He motioned for me to come forward, almost like a master would call forth his prize winning dog.

I crossed over to where he was standing and greeted him like Jay had. He kissed me on the cheek and I was momentarily disturbed. He then grabbed my wrist and spun me around. “You really are beautiful,” he said. “A little pudgy around the stomach, but that’s nothing we can’t fix. You will look fantastic for the wedding.” He led me by the hand over to the chair directly across from him. He pulled out my chair and helped me scoot back in when I had sat down. He placed my napkin on my lap. His hand lingered by my knees and slowly moved to my stomach. “You must watch what you eat if you are to fit in your dress for the wedding.”

He sat down in hi chair and put his napkin on his lap. “Excuse me, what wedding?” I asked. Ash chuckle, “Our wedding,” he answered.

“Are you getting married to Raven, or Jay?” I asked. Who was he engaged to?

“Well my birdie, Robyn certainly does have a sense of humor.” Ash began laughing and soon Raven and Jay had joined in the laughter too. I began to chuckle softly. I wondered to myself, what could be so funny?

“I am already married, Robyn. These are my beautiful wives,” Ash said as he motioned to the woman on either of his sides. “I was meticulous in my choosing of them, it took me several years to find these gems. It took me a few years to realize you were perfect too.”

He reached over the table and grabbed to bottle of what looked like Champaign. He poured us all glasses and raised his, we all soon followed. “To my new bride,” He toasted. “May she always stay as beautiful as always,” He motioned his glass towards me and drank a sip. Raven and Jay motioned their glasses to me and both took small sips themselves. It was only after I had sipped some of mine when I realized what he meant. I was to be his new wife.

“But I’m already married!” I said in a low voice. I was scared now, what was this man planning? I rose out of my chair and placed my napkin on the table. I backed away slowly from the table. I was prepared to bolt into the closest room if necessary.

“Now dear, Leo doesn’t matter any more,” How did he know about Leo? How did he know so much about me and my life? “I’m perfect for you, and I’ll treat you much better than that Yankee boy could ever treat you.” He wanted to marry me? Why me?

“Don’t worry; Leo will soon be out of your life completely. He won’t bother anyone else ever again.” Ash stood up then and tried to comfort me. I twisted out of his arms and backed away.

“You’re going to kill Leo? Why?” I demanded. I put my arms out in front of my to distance myself from him further. He apparently didn’t take that as an act of hatred not adoration and he came closer.

“I won’t make him suffer, he won’t feel any pain. Ask the girls,” He looked back at Raven and Jay; they both nodded their heads fiercely. “See, I could never lie to you.  You can come with if you want. You can be sure then, that he is finally safe and sound. This is the only way we can be together.”

I backed up father and hit a wall. I quickly scanned my hand along looking for a handle. When I had found what I had been searching for, I hit Ash’s chest and quickly ran into the room behind me. I shut the door and searched for a lock. There wasn’t any, so I sat down in front of the door and held it closed with my back. I heard Ash back away from the door and I heard him speak, “Well, she certainly does have spirit. It would probably do her well to see that Leo killed. When she is released from him, we can finally be together, as man and wife. Of course, the timeline of events doesn’t have to go exactly as planned. I cannot wait to spend our wedding night together. It will be magnificent. Sparrow and Dove turned out so nicely, I can’t even imagine the perfect baby bird that will come from Robyn and I.”