Chapter One

Please coment and/or vote and/or fan!!! I know people read this story!!! Please!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our wedding was magnificent. Leo and I were in love. We were only twenty-three, but it was meant to be. God that sounds cheesy. Most people thought we were only young fools. I thought so too, until I saw the look on his face as I came walking down the aisle. His eyes never left mine. Most of the people in attendance were only looking at my dress, but not him. He was the only one who was looking at me. He wasn’t just looking at my ‘appearance’ and not my dress; he was looking through me, like he could see straight through to my soul. Wow, it sounds like I’m from some teen fiction novel.

My dress was a simple one. It was flattering, but not overly. It had a square cut neckline and a corset lacing all the way up the front of the dress. The sleeves were quarter length and they had v-shaped fabric dropping down to the floor. The fabric was a very simple one and flowed into a simple train down the back. I didn’t want the dress to be overly extravagant; I didn’t want anything to draw away from the real purpose of why I was there. I was there to become Mrs. Leo Williams. Nothing more and nothing less, I loved him and he loved me. That’s all that mattered, not some dumb ritual with a dress.

I woke up in a dark room with only one light hanging from the ceiling.  The room smelt damp and it was very cold. There were two women standing over me and I could hear children laughing and screaming as they ran about, chasing each other.  One of the women standing above me had blonde hair that came cascading down her back. The other was a brunette with hair that fell straight to her shoulders.

The blonde woman smiled and spoke to me, “Welcome.” She turned to the brunette and addressed her next, “Raven, please take the children into their rooms and put them to bed. Thank you.”

The brunette named Raven left and the blonde turned back to me. “What is your name, dear, and how old are you?”

“My-” I stumbled as I realized my throat was very dry and sore. The woman seemed to notice and handed me a glass of ice water from the bedside table. I drank some and cleared my throat. It wasn’t much better, but I could speak.

“My name is Robyn and I’m twenty four years old,” I answered. She nodded with a look of disapproval. “Where am I?” I asked. She smiled and sat down of the edge of the bed.

“Ash has gotten smarter, he chose someone with the correct name already given to them. I’m a little bit disappointed in him, you are so young,” She pushed the hair back from my face. What the hell was she talking about? Who was Ash? Where am I? I shoved her had back from my face and tried to stand up. I stumbled and fell back into the bed. Everything went dark for a little bit and I felt very dizzy. The feeling passed as suddenly as it had begun.

“Don’t try to get up just yet Robyn, you’re not strong enough yet. You will be in no time though, I have faith in you,” The blonde just smiled at me, in was a bit unnerving. Why was she treating me like this? Was she some kind of psycho? Was this ‘Ash’ guy her partner? Do they like to kidnap innocent women? What do they do with us?

“Who the hell are you and what the hell is going on?! Where am I and who the hell is Ash?” I was now beginning to panic. Panicking was not good. I had now started to hyperventilate. Where was my purse? My inhaler was in it!

“Where – breath – is – breath – my – breath – inhaler?” I wheezed out. The blonde woman reached underneath the little side table and pulled out my purse. I snatched it from her hands and rummaged through it viciously until I had found my inhaler. I noticed there were a few items missing from my purse. My cell phone was gone and any sharp objects were removed. I took a puff of my inhaler and began to calm down.

When the blonde woman realized I was fine, she began to speak again, “I’m sorry I haven’t been of much help. My name is Jay, and I’m twenty nine. I was twenty five when Ash took me. My son, Sparrow, is four years old. I’ve been here the longest. Raven is twenty seven; she’s only been here for two years. Her daughter, Dove, is two. Do you have any family?” Her tone of voice was unnaturally calm. If she was a captive of this ‘Ash’, then why was she so happy about it?

“I can see you’re still confused. Ash is my husband, and he is the man who brought you here. Don’t worry, he already likes you. Your name was already Robyn to begin with. This means you won’t have to get used to a new name. He doesn’t like it when his girls have to get used to a new name,” She giggled a little and turned around to face the tall, dark figure which had recently formed in the doorway. “Isn’t that right sweet heart?” she said to it.

That silky smooth voice began to speak once again, “Yes, darling Jay, I do like Robyn. She might just become my favorite.”

Jay made a tsk noise at Ash and then smiled back at me, “I knew you would like it here.”