God Help Me

My father was surprisingly helpful throughout the whole ideal. My mom on the other hand wasn't and said 'I was a disgrace' to the family. So I was kicked out of the house. Luckily my father had said that he would pay for half of the rent. As long as I got a job, and kept my grades up.

"This place is amazing" Laura said with a huge smile on her face. "By the way I'm sorry for telling your dad. It's just that he asked me what was wrong and I couldn't keep the secret from him"

" I understand" I replied.

"I promise I won't tell anyone else..... Wait you UNDERSTAND" Laura started off soft but by the time she was finished she was screaming

"Yes I do. Now please stop screaming" I said. I started our tour around the place. "Okay so the apartment is like any other. So this is the living room/ Kitchen. Next is the hallway. On your left is the babies room. And finally this is my room." I said sounding like a tour guide. My bedroom looked amazing. It was a deep red. It had a king sized bed that was just perfect for me since I move around alot in my sleep. The best part about having a apartment was having a roommate. So Laura begged her parents to allow her to stay with me for a few months. Her parents don't really know everything, They think that we are trying to show how responsible we are. So basically Laura's parents are helping pay.

"So I get the babies room" Laura asked

"Ya" I replied. The babies room wasn't that small. I mean that it could probably hold a king sized bed to along with a lot of furniture. Once I hit seven months Laura would move her mattress into my room.

"Cool were living on our OWN" Laura said with a huge smile on her face.

The first night went by smoothly. Laura moved all her things in, We then watched Paranormal activity 2. Which scared the crap out of us. At around midnight I had a craving for freezies so Laura went out and bought us some. Hey I'm Pregnant and it's just starting what else do expect. Since tomorrow was Saturday me and Laura were going to go grocery shopping tomorrow and job hunting.

*Next day*

 "I know your hungry Laura but we need to go shopping before we eat, because as you can see we have no food" I exclaimed. Laura continued going threw the counters.

"HA I knew that there had to be something in here" Laura said while shoving a handful into her mouth.

"Hey give those to me" I said snatching them out of her hands. "I have to eat for two"

"Fine Momma let's go get you some breakfast" Laura announced.

* 5 hours later *

 "Okay Laura think you maxed our budget from our parents" I said. I was upset we spent $250 on grocery's, $30 for breakfast and then Laura went and spent $120 dollars worth of baby cloths.

"Fine just wait for weeks and then we can go shopping again" Laura replied.

Today me and Laura both got a job. However Laura is working at Hollister and I'm working at Ricki's Maternity store. I started tomorrow and Laura started on Monday.

* Next Day *

"Thank you for shopping at Ricki's Maternity store. Have a good say" I said for what felt like the millionth time of the day.

"Why are you working here " The lady asked me

"Well I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant" I replied

"Ohhhhhh" The lady sounded disgusted.

That wasn't the first time today either. Finally after three hours I couldn't handle it any more so I asked the manger if I could borrow one of those stomach pads. She agreed with me and said she felt sorry for me because she had her oldest daughter when she was 16 too.

"Okay so your total comes to $56.34" I said.

"Olivia is that you" said a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Mrs Cannon A.K.A Laura's mom.

"Mrs Cannon" I said.

"What are you doing here" she asked. Then she saw my stomach. "Your not pregnant right"

"Nooooo it's just so people stop asking me why I'm here" I replied.

"Ohh I get it" Mrs Cannon said. Fewww I almost got caught.