The Night Of My Life Ch.2

As I pulled into the school Parking lot I notice Evan hanging out with all of his football buddies. "Evan we need to talk" I said pulling on his arm.

"Sure thing sweetie" he responded acting as if nothing happened. The sooner we got away from all of his buddies he was back to normal. "If this is about last night I'm sorry. I was just mad because my dad was drunk again, and he hit my little bro Sam" he said. Evan was a strong man. He had dirty blonde hair and the prettiest green eyes. He always wore a pair of pants and a t-shirt.

"Look we both know that your dad has some problems. That was no reason to treat me like that last night" I responded angrily

" I promise to make it up to you tonight." he said referring to our anniversary date.

"Oh you better." I said "Come on let's get to Class."

"Can't we just skip" he said

"No" I said

The day went by very quickly, but I think that's only because I was looking forward to tonight. Knowing Evan he will go a bit overboard . I say this because when we had our 6 month anniversary he bought me my first drinks. Let's just say that didn't work out that well.

By the time I got home from school it was around 5:00pm meaning I had 2 hours to go. I had luckily finished my exams today meaning I had 2 extra hours. I decided to go shopping to buy something that would make Evans eyes pop. When I was shopping I ran into one of the girls that goes to my school. Stacey May. Stacey May is one of the girls on the cheer squad who hates me. She really wants Evan to be hers. Stacey looked like your teenage girl Black hair always in a high ponytail. Her eye makeup is always smokey. Her eyes are bright green. When I walked by her she tried to trip me. By now I was used to it.

I looked down at my watch it read 6:30pm "CRAP" I only have 30 minutes to look good. Goodbye Pink straplees drees. I would have gotten it but the line would have taken 20 minutes.

I rushed home in my 1999 toyta camry. When I walked in my father was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his scotch. I was a nightly thing he came home from work grabbed his scotch and watched T.V. I rushed up stairs to find Evan sitting on my bed.

"Your late" he said

"It's only 6:56pm" I announced

"Just hurry up we have to be at Olive Garden at 7:15 k" he said getting up

"Evan" I shouted as he walked out of my room. I was ready at 7:05. Evan and my dad were watching the hockey game. "I'm ready" I said.

"Let's go then" said Evan grabbing my hand.

3 hours later. The night had gone by very quickly. At Olive Garden Evan attempted to get us wine, but since were under age we were kicked out so we went to Wendy's instead, it was still romantic. after 2 hours we hotel. It was okay I guess. Evan was drunk withen 30 minutes. After that we started making love.

"Evan you do have condoms right" I asked

"Screw it Olivia. Do you want me or no" he asked

"Fine" I said. Well else could I have said. He had a 6 pack, he was very broad and muscular. And I loved him with all my heart. After that night I felt different, and not in a good way