The School Life

It was three days after Evan and me had our anniversary. Evan was happy that our relationship had come this far. I was a bit surprised, The longest girlfriend that Evan had had before me was Stacey. And they dated for 3 months. Stacey was out to get him back.

"Olivia are you getting this" my best friend Laura asked. Laura was also in the Cheerleaders. Me and her have been friends since we were in first grade together. Laura had dark brown hair that flowed down her back, she also has light blue eyes. Sometimes when you could see her thinking her eyes became almost grey. When she was mad they turned dark blue. That's how I always knew how she felt. She always let her long hair flow down her back. Laura was dating Evan's best friend Damen. Who was the line backer.

"What are we talking about" I asked.

"OMG you never listen. Sometimes I wonder whats going on in there." she paused for a second "I was saying that Mrs Webster left early cuz she got the flu"

"That's amazing" I responded. Mrs Webster was our math teacher

"Gotta go" I said

"Bye" she said

The rest of the day flew by. Me and Evan had lunch together. He bought me a salad, Since I was a vegan. Laura was right there was no math. And since math is my last subject of the day. I got to go to cheer leading early. 

================================= 2 hours later =================================

"Pick it up every one" Mrs Bushnell said. Mrs Bushnell was our Cheerleading coach.

At that instant my ankel gave way and the next thing I knew I was the ground.

"Olivia" I heard Laura call. Suddenly my foot began to kill.

"OWWWWWW" I yelled. Mrs Bushnell came running over.

"Olivia are you okay" she asked.

"My foot kills" I responded. I knew that the boys had football Practice at the same time as the Cheerleaders. I also knew that Evan liked to watch me during practice. I turned my head to the side to see Evan running over.

"Do you think you can walk" Mrs Bushnell asked.

"Maybe" I said just as Evan got to me.

Evan helped me up, just as the school nurse got here. After a few minutes the nurse told me that I had a minor sprain and that I had to rest for a few day's. Meaning that I can't practice for the next few day's. Evan got to leave football early so he could drive me home. Even though my house is in walking distance.

"I knew you watched me during Practice" I said. Evan always said that he didn't watch me. Now I knew it was true.

"I do not I just so happened to glance that way and see you on the ground. Anyways you are my girlfriend I am allowed to watch" he said

By then we were at my house. I noticed that my dad's car wasn't home yet. Neither was my moms but here car is always gone. She works nights at Tim Hortons. Evan helped me out of the car and up to the door.

"See you tommrow okay honey" he said

"Yup bye" I responded.

My dad got home half an hour later. As soon as he walked in he noticed my foot and asked what had happened, So I told him the story. Out of  both of my parents he was the one who cared the most about me. For dinner we had Mac and Cheese. And for once we out for desert at the dairy Queen. I don't think we've done that for 2 years. We got caught up on our lives. And he surprised me by asking me if we could have Evan over on Saturday night so he could get to know him better. We arrived home later that night. As soon as we got in I called Evan to tell him the good news.

"Your Father actually wants to have dinner with me. ME" he said sounding surprised.

"I know right" I said

We talked about our days. we has a dispute about the whole football cheer leading incident. Then we apoligized, well more like he did. We said goodnight. Shortly after that I found my self drifting into sleep. Another day had came and gone.