~~~Chapter 19~~~

I stormed into the house angrily.

"I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD FIND OUT!" I screamed into my brothers face.

"I didn't tell her," Edward stated calmly.

"OH AND THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE... SHE STILL KNOWS!" I shouted back.

"She wont tell," he told me calmly.

"I'M GOING TO TELL THE VOLTURI!" I threatened walking away.

"YOU WILL NOT" Edward screamed grabbing my arm.

He pulled the hoodie I was wearing down, showing my mating mark to everyone. Silence fell through the house.

"Elizabeth?"Dad asked.

I was about to answer when I was suddenly up against a wall with Edwards hand around my throat.

"EDWARD!"I heard mum shout.

"Who is it?" he growled dangerously.

"Why you jealous?" I taunted with the air I had left in my lungs.

He tightened his grip on my neck and I heard my granite like skin start to crack.

"WHO!"he shouted right in my face.

"Alec Volturi," I hissed at him.

Emmett and Jasper lunged forward to pry Edward off of me. Jasper caught me as I fell to the floor. I stood up shakily.

"I HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran up the stairs to my room.

I heard a car start and race off. And there was soon a knock on my door.

"Come downstairs Elizabeth," Dad said calmly.

I followed him down the stairs and was pulled into hugs when I got there and I just sobbed quietly.

The room fell silent when I pulled myself together and I said the one thing that was on my mind.

"Was he going to kill me?"

Everyone turned to Alice.

"If Emmett and Jasper didn't decide to intervene then yes he would have killed you." she said sadly.

"Okay..."I said before a range of questions came at me.

"Did you have fun?" mum asked changing the subject.

"Yes everyone was friendly and polite," I answered.

"Are you and Alec really mates?" Dad asked.

"Yes."

"Have you done 'it'?" Emmett asked.

"No Emmett we haven't,"

"How far have you gone?" asked Jasper.

"We have kissed, that's all." I explained.

"When did he mark you?" Rosalie asked.

"After a party yesterday, I marked him too," I told everyone.

"Did you dress sensibly for the party?" Alice asked.

"Yes I have pictures, I will show you later..."

"Show us now!" Alice screamed in my ear.

I went upstairs laughing to get my only bag. I pulled out some photos and my phone. I ran back down stairs and sat in the middle of the room.

"These were taken in the city using a photo booth," I told everyone handing the pictures around.

There were a few 'awwws' and then I handed round my phone.

"And these were taken in the castle, there's a picture of me and Jane in our dresses on there as well." I said.

"You look amazing!" Alice exclaimed happily "Well done!"

We all laughed at her.

"You can thank Jane for that Alice... you know I hate dress shopping," I told her smiling.

She grinned madly and you could tell she was already planning a shopping trip with Jane.

"You all better get ready for school, do you want to go Elizabeth?" Dad asked.

"Yeah I have to see Lily." I said jumping up and running to shower.

I was going to see my best human friend and I wasn't going to let my brother ruin my day!

~~~***~~~

So I am in the very middle of this course called the NCS (National Citizens Service) course. Its absolutely amazing and if any of you 15-17 year olds get the chance GO FOR IT! I have met so many new people and has given me a load of confidence and I may or may not have thought of some good story ideas... 

Thanks for reading and thank you to all the new followers! It means the world to me!