Chapter 1

A/N: 

I just want to warn you, That My spelling is Horrible, and I sometimes wander in my writing and I bllab a lot, so I am sorry about that!

Chapter 1:

It was dark and cold. I knew that If I wanted to get home, I would have to go through the Forbidden Area.  Theres a story about the Forbidden Area. They say that those who enter, experiance the worst time in their life, and go mad with the memories. Now, me being me, I dont care. I just would love to get home so I can eat my mothers cooking. My mother is an amazing cook.  Sometimes, even the Duke and Duchess come over for dinner. My mother's cooking is the best in the village.  She kind of has to be... My father was killed by rouges, and I am an only child. She is the baker, and spends most of her days in her bakery. The only "Family" Time we have together is during dinner. She hardly makes enough gold to survive, so as soon as I could, I taught myself how to hunt.  On average I would bring in at least one deer, and several rabbits.  That would bring in about 50 gold, and that was for a week of me out in the wild.  But anways, enough about this. Even though I would love to stand here all day, I still need to get home, and fast. 

As I made my way towards the Forbidden Area, I immediantly began to feel a sense of dread.  I looked up at the starry sky, and asked the Gods for safe travel. 

You could tell when you where entering the Forbidden Area. The trees became thicker, and there was a bunch of bushes and saplings covering the forest floor.  It seems like there would be no way out, but I knew better. Everyone else may be afraid of this part of the woods, but I was born here.

Oh, I didnt mention that? Im sorry. Well, let me put it this way. My mother and father were on their way back with a family friend, who happened to be a doctor, when my mother went into labor. Unable to travel anymore, and stuck in the middle of the Forbidden Area, my mother was forced to give birth to me.  It was here, when a magical force came to me as a child still in my mothers womb, where i opened my violet eyes, and my mother noticed my Fire red hair.  My father was furious, but knew that my mother had been on the road with him before and during her entire pregnancy.  It was here, when my parents feared my future.

As my mind was retelling the story that had been told to me as a child, when I entered the very clearing the the Forbidden Area where I was born. The ONLY clearing in this part of the woods.  

Now that it was late, and the Moon God was high up in the sky, it would be foolish for me to wander into open area, where anything could get me.  Of course, I was too stupid to realize this, and just continued walking on the path that was seared into my mind that would bring me home, leading me straight into the middle of the clearing.

Thats when I felt a gust of wind in my face, and the rythmic beating coming closer.

I was in big trouble now.