Shopping trip

Isabella's P.O.V

Once I'd finished breakfast I went to my room and got dressed. I wonder what it was they were arguing about... All I gathered was that Paul had lost some money that he owed Carla. I would ask Carla what it was about but I don't want an argument. I could ask Liam, but then again I don't think I know him well enough to do that. I decided it doesn't really have much to do with me and I ended up sitting in my room for a while because I didn't really want to enter the atmosphere in the lounge.

There was a knock at my door and Carla popped her head round my door, "Isabella, you ready to go?"
"Yeah," I said getting off my bed and heading out the apartment with Carla.
We got into Carla's car and she drove us into Manchester.
On the way in we picked Michelle up and they're talking about the argument right in front of me, but they aren't giving anything away. I know it's non of my business but I am sort of intrigued.

"Isabella, what shops do you like?" Michelle asked.
"Erm well I don't know," I replied.
"What do you mean you don't know, too many to choose from? That's my problem," she joked.
"No, I haven't really been shopping for me before. I didn't and I don't have any money."
"Oh. Well now we have Paul's credit card," Carla said and Michelle shuffled uncomfortably.

Carla and Michelle walked around countless shops and I followed behind. I've realised shopping isn't really my thing. It's just a bit boring to be honest.
We then went out for a spot of lunch and I noticed Carla was drinking a lot more than she normally does. Something definitely must have happened between her and Paul because she is not acting normally. Michelle must have noticed too because she stepped in, "Carla I think you've had enough now."
"No I've not," Carla snapped back.
"Fine whatever," Michelle said backing down to her.
"Can we have the bill please," Carla said abruptly to a young waiter who looked a bit shocked at the tone Carla had used towards him. He scurried off and brought the bill over straight away.

We were in some posh shop full of overly expensive dresses when Carla and Michelle started to argue.
"Carla, Paul can't afford that. You know he can't."
"He can afford to buy Liam a share of Underworld, I don't think this is too much to ask."
"Carla, Liam's family. Paul wanted to help him"
"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm not in the Connor family am I? Never have been, never will be."
"Carla, stop it. You've had too much to drink, you aren't thinking straight."
"Yeah go on, you stick up for them."
"I think it's best I go," Michelle said turning and walking off.
"Yeah, that's right. Go run back to your precious brothers," Carla shouted as she left.

Carla bought the dress anyway and continued to walk around buying more and more things. I just followed her, not wanting to annoy her. After a few hours we got a taxi home. I guess Michelle must have taken the car knowing that Carla wasn't in a fit state to drive us home.