Freedom

Isabella's P.O.V

It has been a few months since I first met Carla and Paul and we've been been getting on like a house on fire. There both amazing and I've met quite a few of their friends and family but tomorrow I am moving in with them. I literally can't believe it! Why did two amazing people decide to take me on? It makes no sense but for some reason they have and I couldn't be more grateful. I have packed all my things and they're coming to pick me up soon. I went to sit downstairs and waited for Carla and Paul to arrive.

At 9:34 there was a knock at the door. I jumped up and rushed to answer it. Stood at the door step was Carla Connor. "Hi Isabella, are you ready to start a new life?" she said causing me to bounce up and down on the balls of my feet.
"Yep yep yep yep yep!!" I said excitedly, "I'll go and find Kerry," I then said and rushed off into the depth of the care home office. "Kerry! Carla's here, come quickly I'm ready to leave his dump! Come on come on!" I said from the doorway.
When Kerry eventually got up, she gave Carla a few papers to sign and I was eventually free! I said a few good byes and followed Carla to her car. I put my bags in the boot and then got in the front seat and Carla began the short drive to her apartment. "I'm sorry Paul didn't come with me to pick you up but we've had a little argument but nothing to worry about."
"I wasn't worried."
"Oh. Glad to hear it sweetie. Your room is how you said you wanted it so I hope you like it."
"I'm sure I'll love it."
"I hope so."