chapter 15 - So Cold

Okay, I know shame on me for making you all wait >.< I do have an absolute great excuse though! My editor is editing my chapters for me and I wanted to wait until she was nearly caught up ^.^

Anyways, enough of my poor excuse and blabbing...enjoy!

So Cold

Damien's POV

The scent of another guy was all over her, my senses could no longer endure this heart wrenching agony but something also didn't smell quite right about it, Alessa looked of anger and of fright at the same time. All I wanted to do was comfort her while I battled with my inner demons to not go out and find this guy who most likely bore the scent of my mate as well. It sickened me, what sickened me more was my needs. My needs to claim her as my own so that only my scent covered her like a blanket and not his! Am I selfish for thinking so?

"I need you Damien." The woman in my arms said with such adoreation. My Alessa; my mate. "Please." She begged laying underneath me on top of the covers in the massive sized bed, with her legs chained around me securely. How could I ever refuse this angel when I was on the verge of losing control myself?

In a matter of seconds I was stripped down, not a shed of clothing was holding me back...just hers. She gasped when she heard her annoying clothes rip. "I'll take you shopping later." I said huskily, holding back my moans of satisfaction as my eyes scanned over her delicious looking body. I brace myself over her once more, as she re-wrapped her legs about me. "Are you sure?" If she backed out now I would most likely lose it.

"Yes." She barely got with a gasp as I pushed myself inside of her. "Agh! Damien be slow it hurts!" She cried, blinking back her tears but I did as she said I went very slow and once I was fully inside of her I stayed still so she could becom occustomed to my size...but wouldn't she have to be a-

"Baby are you okay?" I whispered down at her, she nodded sucking in a breath. Once time passed I began to move in and out of her slowly.

Later she laid nestled in my arms as sleep over took her. I had this sudden urge to get up and stretch. I slowly lift her out of my arms and began to lift the bed sheets off of me when the sight of a stain spot on the white sheets halted me in my tracks.

Blood, Alessa's blood. She's a virgin or was a virgin? Then how did she have that male scent all over her? I was too engulfed in my confusion, I knew I could no longer stay here. I needed to step out for a long walk and just think.

Alessa's POV

I woken with a start when my arm went to reach over to the figure that was suppose to be in bed but it only met to the cold sheets signifying he had been gone for some time. I bolted nude out of the bed and threw on one of Damien's shirts and threw on a pair of his boxers.

"Damien?" I called out for him all over the cabin but nothing called back to me, only silence. "Damien where are you?" I called out once more. Not even bothering to slip on a pair of shoes I bolted out the door. If he wasn't inside he was bound to be out somewhere in the forest. It's early morning now so it wouldn't be as dangerous to walk out here if it were dark out. I wasn't going to be an idiot and call out for him though-I watch horror films.

Feeling too exposed I strip off the clothes that barely covered me in the first place and shifted into my wolf. If I were to be in any danger at least I would be in wolf form to defend myself. I stick my nose high into the air to get a whiff of Damien's sent that led me to a trail I had never seen before. Slowly I make my way down the path aware of my surroundings which led me to a giant planted wall that reminded me of that cute movie 'Tangled'. The path led straight through the wall, there must be an opening. Sticking my head through the currents of leaves and flowers which bares a tunnel bringing me to a massive waterfall and beautiful stream. I slowly make my way through when a familiar figure near the bank catches my eye. Instantly I hide behind the nearest bush to watch as the figure undress himself making his way into the cold looking water that doesn't faze him.