Chapter Five - I Feel Totally Lost

The Fate of Aurora 

Chapter 5 - I Feel Totally Lost

_____________________________ 

My unconscious body was carried back to the very place I ran from, and into a room that screamed TORTURE. From the grey, stone, walls hung rusty metal chains that were attached to the ceiling and the floor. ‘I’ was held, awkwardly-might I add, whilst a guard strapped my wrists into the rusty cuffs. They left me hanging and because of my unconsciousness, my head dropped loosely in between my laboured arms.

I watched cautiously as the guards stood back, and the man in charge- the boy’s father- slowly danced towards my limp body. His eyes were just as furious as they were in the woods, but this time he was smiling. Not a kind smile- not the smile that would say, “Hey, wanna be friends?”  I mean, this was…this guy. I didn’t even know his name and I’m about to be skinned by him, probably.

Instead of torturing me, probing me, biting me- he starting rabbiting on about respectand ‘filthy humans’ I didn’t stick around to listen. I hightailed it, running through the hallways and the gigantic ball rooms, and the magnificent dining rooms- I ended up back where I started, confused, lost and desperate.

“Hello there!”

I jumped, screeching a little as I did so. Smiling from ear to ear in front of me was a girl. She wasn’t much younger than me. I looked around the hallway, in search for anyone else. But to my astonishment, there was no one. Just me and her.

“Y-you can see me?”

“Well no duh, do you see anyone else here?”

“I-it’s just-”

“I’m like you so don’t sweat it.” She chirped in a strong British accent. “Well, I’m a ghost- you’re just a temporary drifter,”

I took a chance to take in her appearance. She was shorter than me by about a foot, she had fiery red locks that reached her lower back in a messy bundle of curls, and she had jade eyes. “Finished starring?”

“Oh, I…I,”

“That’s alright. I’m beautiful, I get it,”

Oh wow. That didn’t sound conceited, at all. Flipping her mien over her shoulder, she reached out and pressed her hand to mine, a seriousness taking over her previous playfulness.  “I’m here for a reason,” she started. “I’m not just a ghost. I’m a Witch, and I’ve been sent here to,”

“A Witch?” I stumbled.  

“Yes, anyway- I’ve been sent here by someone important. Her name is Francesca. She’s your Mother-”

Abruptly, and as if I was being sucked through a portal backwards, I was in my own body. Through bleary eyes, I could only focus on the tall, sinister, silhouette which loomed over me. The strong stench of blood alerted me of the stinging in my left cheek and the taste of the metallic taste pooling in my mouth.  I could make out the dark veins that surrounded my attacker’s features, and I could even make out the vibrancy of his pupils and his long, discoloured finger nails as he ran his hand down my face, slowly, making sure to add pressure.

His touch made my skin crawl. I flinched away from his hand, breathing out to the side, deeply. I whimpered as his thumb stroked my bottom lip. He laughed. Out of nowhere, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, almost tearing it from the scalp, yanking my head back. I felt something rough run down the length of my neck. I felt and heard an inhale. The sadistic man proceeded to caress my throat and press down on my sore, unhealed, artery. 

I felt his grimy nails begin to pierce the flesh either side of my artery, almost like he was trying to pluck it from its place. A strangled cry escaped my dry throat as I felt the blood trickling down from the wound, leaving a crimson trail and leading into the valley of my breasts.

“My, my…” He drawled. “Red suits you, my dear.” I felt my dress begin to lift, until it was being held above my waist.

“Do you want us to leave, Sir?” A male asked.

“No,” He snarled, ripping the dress from me completely. “I want you to watch as I shred this vermin of its dignity.”

***

Hey, so- whoever is reading this story THANK YOU! I have arranged a consistant updating schedual. I will be uploading a new chapter for this novel every FRIDAY. 

Depending on how many votes/comments I get (because I'd like to know if people really appreciate this story or not) I will upload a bonus chapter and a random day, so if you want the bonus chapter, please comment or vote!

Thanks,

C.F.