True Love looks with the heart, not the eyes.

"Hey Shamu! Seaworld called for their whale back!"

"Yo man, there's an earthquake!"

"TAKE COVER! The great moby dick has returned!"

"I think I hear all of california screaming from inside her stomach!"

I ran through the hallways pushing through the crowd of students who were laughing and shouting fat jokes towards me, they were horrible! Had they no heart? I pushed open the doors and darted to my car avoiding the twinkies they had started to throw. I opened my car door and slammed it shut;I sunkagainst the seatand let the tears that i'd been holding all day out.

Ever since I was introduced into this crazy, un-real world we call 'High School' teasing seems to become a daily routine for everyone. Guess who is their main target?

Me.

My name Is Audrey Marie, age 17 and soon to besenior at Artesia High School. I wasn't pretty in any way.. and nobody ever let me forget it. I was rich, but let me tell you one thing... MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS.I was on the big side and there were only two things I liked about myself, and that was how I had long blonde hair that reached the middle of my waist in small waves and eyes the color of the ocean. But when you are heavy nobody stops to take a second glance, they just automatically yell 'FATSO' or 'BOMBS AHOY'... I even had pale skin, and I live in CALIFORNIA!

Talk about attractive huh?

"Audrey. Come on, open up." My eyes shot up to the passenger window and I clicked the unlock button.

"Sorry Jace.. I just had to get out of there." I mumbled starting up the car as he got in. I pulled out of the driveway as he turned the music on.

Jace Matthews, star quarterback of our school and he had the looks to match it. Known as a player, but the sweetest guy I've ever come to know...He had dirty blonde hair that fell messily right above his piercing grey eyes and onto his tan skin. I didn't know why or how he was my bestfriend, considering i'm the social reject of our school. But he has always been there for me, since day one as a freshman.

*FLASHBACK*

"Audrey, I was wondering when you were going back to seaworld? I really wanna see the shamu show!" yelled a petite blonde from across the classroom. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I just kept my eyes on my book.

"GOD Danielle! You're such a bitch, why don't you leave her alone?! She's perfect the way she is!" I saw a boy stand up and grasp the sides of his desk as he shouted at her. She shrank back and mumbled an apology. He turned towards me and smiled sweetly.

"Sorry about her, she's a real bitch sometimes. My name is Jace, you?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Audrey." I replied shaking it.

From then on, we were bestfriends.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Hey Audrey.. Forget them! You're perfect just the way you are and one day they're gonna regret everything they said! Trust me babydoll." He smiled in a cheesy grin, flashing his pearl white smile.

"Thanks Jace, we're at your house." I said, nodding my head towards his house.

"Well, i'll see you in two months. Dad's taking me around the world to take in the different 'football cultures'..." He mumbled shaking his head.

"Have fun!" I giggled as he closed the door behind him and leaned in through the open window.

"I'll miss you Audrey, Love ya!"

"I'll miss you too, and I love ya too!"

He ran into his house with a quick wave, I started the car up again and headed home.

Oh did I forget the mention one important little detail?

I'm in love with Jace Matthews.

---HOME----

I jumped off my bed and taped the 'SUMMER TO DO' list onto my wall.

1) Work out!

2) GET TAN.

3) New Wardrobe to fit new body

4) Love who I am, and don't let anybody push me around anymore!

Now before you jump to any conclusions, I am not going to become anorexic or bulemic.Working out and eating healthy is the RIGHT WAY to do this!

I am doing this for MYSELF, hating who you are is not a fun life.. And when I walk into highschool new and improved, I just can't WAIT to see what they've got to say about me!

So Summer of 2011' get ready for Audrey Marie!

(So guys, im sorry this is just 1 page; it's more of an introduction! (: I'll be updating right away since this is SO short, so I will get to writing it right now! Please give me criticism, it'll be GREATLY appreciated!) <33333 Bree