What Could Go Wrong?

"Zaynie and Reagan sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-" That's as far as Niall can get before I throw a pillow at his face. He shuts up. 

"What on earth are you doing?" Cara asks, rolling out of Harry's arms. 

"I'm singing a song, a dur." Niall counters, crossing his arms. 

"Well you're making a racket, Zayn moans.

"Get up get up get up!" Liam shouts from the kitchen.

"Nooooo," I moan. Zayn wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Get up or I'll post  a picture of this on twitter."

"I'm up!" Zayn shouts. He pops out from under the covers like overdone toast. The TV blares something unintelligable from my foggy mind.

"Today we're going out Shopping." Liam says, setting a plate of bacon on the table. I hop up after Zayn and grab the crispiest slices. Those are my favorite.

"Hey!" Protests Zayn, "I want the crunchy ones!" He holds out his plate and I drop one of my four bacon slices on. "Score,"

"Didn't we already try that?" Zayn asks, crunching his bacon noisily.

"This time we'll be better prepared," Liam says, dropping his fork and cereal bowl in the dishwasher.

"How so?" Harry  and Cara join us at the table. 

"We've got shades, baseball caps, and hoodies." Anna says, handing Cara a yogurt. 

"Perfection." Louis strides into the kitchen "Except we still have some consequences to give out from last night."

"You're not actually going to shove Tiff in the pool, are you?" Cara asks, her gaze sweeping over to the couch where Tiffany sits, oblivious the world, on her phone."

"I'm actually going to. And post pictures on Twitter." Louis says, smiling evilly. 

"I want to shop first!" Anna protests.

"If we're going shopping, I need to get ready!" I say, jumping up from the table. Cara follows me down the hall into our bedroom. I throw open my suitcase and rummage around, pulling out a pair of cute jean shorts and a purple tank top. I look at the tank skeptically and pull out another one too. A yellow one. I hold up the two next to each other.

"The yellow one." Zayn leans against the doorframe in a way I'm pretty sure only bad boys can. 

"Thank you." I smile, throwing the purple one back in the case. Zayn disappears back into the hallway. 

"He totally likes you," Cara says, smiling at me as she throws on a pair of white shorts and a pink off-the-shoulder tee. 

"I don't know..." I say, Pulling on my tank top. 

"I'm serious."

"Thanks."

"Ask him out."

"No way!" I blush, pulling on the shorts. I run out of the room and into the bathroom. I french braid my hair to the side and put on a light layer of makeup. Soft eyes and cheeks, a light creamy pink on my lips. I step out of the bathroom and pull on a pair of brown sandals.

"You look cute." Zayn appears again wearing the grey tee from yesterday at the mall .

"You look good too." I tell him. Anna appears sporting a flowery dress with a lacey collar.

"Cute." Liam appears.

"Thanks."

"Hey, c'mon!" Harry appears pulling Cara by the hand. "Let's go!"

"Are you guys sure you want to do this?" I ask.

"Sure," Zayn says, "What could go wrong?" and I can't help but think, a lot of things.