The Mall

Keegan and Niall are over there >>>>>

Reagan's POV 

My phone rings next to me as I drift into consciousness. I pick it up.  

"Hello?" I say groggily.  

"Reagan! I was reading through the terms and conditions of the contest and you have to bring 2 more people!" Cara squeals so loudly I have to hold the cell away from my ear.  

"What?" I ask as I process the thought.  

"More people! A trip for 5!" Cara says. Oh no. Who will I choose? Cara realizes my silence and says "You should bring Anna." 

"Anna? And who else?" I ask getting out of bed and turning on my curling iron. "why would Anna want to meet One Direction?" 

"Maybe she'll start to like them. I don't know. And Tiffany and I will ask Keegan. Just invite her. If she says no, then ask someone else."  

"I guess it can't hurt to ask..." I say.  

"Great! I gotta go. See you at the mall!" Cara says. I press the end call button and throw my phone in my backpack, then start getting ready for school. 45 minutes later the bus rolls in front of my house. I board and plop down next to Anna in the third row.  

"Hey." I say. Anna looks up.  

"Hi." She replies.  

"Guess what? I won the contest!" I tell her.  

"Wow Rea. That's great. I bet you're really excited." She says, but I can tell she's not really that excited.  

"Yeah." I tell her. "And I was wondering if you wanted to come." Anna tries to conceal a smile but she blushes.  

"Yeah I'll go with you. If I'm bored I'll just go lay out at the beach." She says. I smile.  

"Cool. You wanna come to the mall with Tiffany and Cara and I after school to get an outfit?" I ask.  

"Sure." Anna agrees. I smile, and the day passes quickly from there. When the last bell rings Anna and I pick up our backpacks and start the trek to the mall. When we get there, I see Tiff and Cara in our usual spot.  

"Hey!" I greet them. Anna smiles shyly brushing her blonde hair out of her face.  

"Hey Reagan hey Anna." Cara says. "Are you guys ready?"  

"Yeah." Anna and I reply.  

"Great." Cara says. "Keegan is gonna meet us in half an hour." 

"Where will we go first?" Tiffany pipes up.  

"Let's hit Forever 21." I smile. We nod in agreement, and take off toward one of our favorite stores.