Airport Adventures

Anna's POV

We drag all of our carry-ons through the airport toward our gate. My blonde hair is pulled up in a messy bun, but my bangs keep swinging right into my face. I can't hold everything and push my hair back, so I just let it hang right in front of my eyes. We finally reach the waiting area and find 5 seats together, then collapse. That took 20 minutes!

"My arms are killing me!" Reagan says.

"It's so early." Tiffany adds. Keegan looks like she's about to fall asleep. Cara shakes like a chihuahua.

"Did you drink enough coffee?" I joke. She shoots me a dirty glare and I laugh.

"What time is it?" Keegan asks slouching on to Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany pats her head gingerly than pulls out her iPhone.

"5:32." She answers. "We have plenty of time."

"Time to take a nap. But first I have to pee." Keegan says, getting up groggily.

"Keegan, we just stopped at a bathroom 5 minutes ago. You just peed." I tell her. She looks in my direction.

"You're coming with me." She says, taking my hand. I reluctantly follow. She sits in the stall as I pull out bobby pins from my pocket and fix my hair. She reappears.

"Okay. I'm done." She tells me.

"I see that." I say, opening the door. We walk out together.

"Did you wash your hands?" Reagan asks as we approach.

"No." Mutters Keegan.

"Did you know there are so many germs on your hands that-"

"Just shut up, Rea." I say. She sits back in her seat.

"You guys are so funny." Says Tiffany, half asleep. "Ya know what else is funny? Haha, grass."

Oh this is going to be a long trip.