CHAPTER 7

I need tips on how to write a story I suck at this sorry guys!!!😭

I had so many things going through my mind is he going to kiss me because he likes me? Or is he just being nice? Either way I feel like we are having a moment.

He starts leaning down.

But I just met the kid I can't just kiss him the first day I meet him.

I look back at the screen.

I feel bad I like him but I just met him.

I just decided to lean my head on his shoulder.

After the movie ended we were all bored and didn't know what to do it was only 10:30 pm.

"How about truth or dare?" Timmy suggests.

There was a mixture of sure's and okays.

We all sat on the floor in a circle. Nick went first.
"Rudan truth or dare"?
"Dare."
"I dare you to go down to the lobby and ask the girl at the desk if she would want to have some fun in your room."

Rudan got up and walked out the door we all followed behind him.

We stayed where the lady couldn't see us and watched.

When he got to the lobby he skipped up to the desk and asked the lady.

She gasped and slapped him and told him to stop being a creep.

We ran up to the room laughing while rudan came in holding his cheek.

"Damn that woman has some muscles" he said.

We laughed even more.

"Ok so Zach truth or dare?" Rudan asked.

"Dare."
"Ok I dare you to kiss Aubrey for 15 seconds straight."

Everyone oohed.

My face went red as a tomato and so did Zachs.

"I think they like each other GET SOME." Yelled Edwin.

Zach stood up and walked over to me. I stood up.

He put his arms around my waist while put my arms around his neck. He started to lean in as did I. Soon our lips crashed together it felt like fireworks.

I moved my hands from my neck to his hat. I threw it off of him and started running my fingers through his hair.

He pushed my closer to him.

Someone coughed your time has been up for about 10 seconds now.

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you the first time". I replied.

"Maybe because you were to busy sucking each others faces off". Said Katie.

"Um....maybe we should get going is 11 my mom is probably worried."I said.

"Yeah lets go Aubrey."

And with that we left. I went to go put the card in the slot but someone shouted my name I turned my head to Zach running down the hallway towards me.

"Wait." He yelled.

I stopped and handed the card to Katie she went inside the hotel room. Zach walked up to me and crashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. He pushed me up against the wall. It started to get more intense. But then I heard someone take a picture.

Zach obviously did to because he looked in the same direction. Of course it was Edwin.

"I got the picture dude lets go". Edwin said.

And with that he ran down the hall and disappeared into the hotel room. 

What the fuck did he really just kiss me because of a dare. I thought he really liked me. That asshole is dead to me.

I walked into the room not even bothering to change I just hopped in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an annoying alarm clock. I did the same routine but this time I wore a loose white t-shirt and light distressed denim shorts with a large moon necklace and I curled my hair.

Now I have to face Zach. So let the day begin.