CHAPTER 1

It was summer vacation and I was sitting in my room like a loner on my phone like any other 15 year old girl bored with her life. My phone buzzed it was a text from my friend Sydney telling me there is going to be a sleepover at her house tonight at 7 it was already 5. I reply and tell her I'm coming.

I decide I should get up and pack so I slowly get up off my bed and head to closet. My first thought is what am i going to wear to her house. So i decide on tye dye high waisted shorts and a black tucked in shirt with some white vans. Then i start packing I throw some shorts, jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, pj's, sweatshirts, and sweatpants. Sorry I just don't know what I'm gonna wear and what the weather is going to be like.

After I was done packing clothes I went to my bathroom and started to put on some light makeup and curled my hair. When I was done doing that I got my usual makeup, toothbrush, deodorant, and other stuff. I shoved them in my mini suitcase and headed downstairs.

By the time I was done it was 6:45 I told my mom I needed a ride to Sydney's house for a sleepover. She drove me to her house I knocked on the door and her mom Josliyn answered. She told me they were all upstairs in Sydney's room.

I headed up the stairs to her room I heard laughing and giggling. Being me I barged in and said miss me. Everyone started laughing I set my stuff down on the bed like everyone else I sat down on the floor next to Sarah.

"Since everyone is here I was thinking we could sleep out in the tent tonight". Sydney said.

"I would love to". Sarah said

"Yes". Said Katie

"Agree". I replied.

******skip to the next day*******

We were all eating breakfast when my mom walked through the door. What is she doing here i thought. She came in to where we were eating.

"Can I have everyone's attention"

The words that came next changed my life forever.