CHAPTER 2

"Your all going to vidcon". She said.

We all looked at each other and screamed. This is the best day of my life.

"I already got permission from all your guys parents oh and here is the best part its in California and we are leaving tomorrow"

I was shocked i didn't know what to say. Except I ran up to my room and hugged her. Then I ran upstairs and got my stuff and ran back downstairs.

"We are leaving right now so I can pack." I said.

With that we left. I rushed up to my room and got out my big suitcase and packed tons of clothes.

My mom and I went out to get traveled sized things. We got back and it was about 9.

I decided I should get some sleep. So I go to the bathroom and take all my makeup off change into my black Nike spandex and a neon pink Nike sports bra. I turn off the lights and hop in bed my breathing getting slower as I fall into a deep sleep. The sound of my alarm clock woke me up.

Today is the day I go to California with my friends and meet my idols.

The first thing I do is find my outfit. I decide on a black skater skirt with a pineapple crop top and yellow vans. Next thing is hair. I brushed my hair and decided to do a side fishtail braid.

Makeup was the most important part so I put on some concealer with a powder. After I applied some eye liner and mascara and finished with some light pink lipstick.

I decided to text my friends to make sure they were awake.

***GROUP CHAT***

Aubrey: You guys up?? You better be...

Sydney: I'm up how could I not be!!!

Katie: Yeah (; I'm ready to meet some hot boys lol!!!!

Sarah: Of course I'm up why would I not be?!?!?

Aubrey: Just making sure (: cant wait!! See you at 10...

I went downstairs to eat breakfast as soon as I was done it was about 9:45.