School Rumble Volume 1: Fight for the Muse By KwonJiyong88

*COMPLETED 

Description © to author

Pano kapag napasok ka sa isang school na puro boys? Hindi naman All-Boys pero wala talagang girls sa pinapasukan ngayon ni Athena Clavelle. Habang on probation siya ng 6 months sa school, makakameet siya ng boys of different characters. May number 1 na madaya, naturingang second best, may takot sa babae, may nagtatagong binabae at marami pang iba. Hindi niya alam, malaki ang magiging impact niya sa mga ito. Hindi lang ego ang mababago, pati na rin ang buhay ng mga schoolmates niya. So how will she survive? Just read the story. :)

With characters inspired by korean idols such as the following, this teen fiction will be delievered in Tagalog for PH wattpad readers.<3

Athena - Kim So Eun (Actress, Boys Over Flowers etc.)

Theodore / TOP - Choi Seunghyun / TOP (BIGBANG)

Clyde - Kwon Jiyong / GD (BIGBANG)

Brent  - Seungri (BIGBANG)

Jonathan - Kang Daesung (BIGBANG)

Zelo - Choi Jun Hong / Zelo (B.A.P)

Liam - Lee Hyun Woo (Actor, To The Beautiful You etc)

Joshua - Lee Donghae (SUPER JUNIOR)

John / Joanna - Kim Heechul (SUPER JUNIOR)

Jeff - Lee Hyukjae (SUPER JUNIOR)

Jarred - Yong Junhyung (BEAST)

Kian - Jung Yonghwa (CN BLUE)

Clarence - Lee Hongki (FT ISLAND)

Jessica - Jessica Jung (SNSD)

Sabrina - Seohyun (SNSD)

Faye - Sandara Park (2NE1)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The story is unique but then again it would also remind you of some scenes from your favourite Korean dramas. Like for example heartstring (a student who is inlove with a teacher) uhm… to the beautiful you ( gay bully and the beauty pageant) ,the Taiwanese drama  “Why Why Love” (the coupon thingy) and the Percy Jackson series (with the capture the flag)

The story is kinda refreshing to me--- being the only girl in a “supposed-to-be” boys school and Athena was not pretending to be a boy unlike TTBY. I don’t know but I was like O__o with her mom, whose parent would want their daughter ended up studying in a school full of boys + it’s a boarding school. She must have a VERY GOOD reason for this right?! I’m guessing that the owner of her mom’s company is connected to the owner of WAR (the school). Their students are divided into two groups the Romans and Carthaginians ---- not the same as the tooooo mainstream 4 groups type. And their school offers COMBAT lessons. Athena must adjust to the school and not the other way around.

I like all the characters here though I was like this -_- when the author gave the role of Jonathan who is inlove with Top to Daesung. (oopppss.. sorry for the spoil I JUST CAN’T HELP IT). I’m a bit curious whose the Roomate of John, imean Kuya John, oopss “Joanna”. As far as I’ve read he (or shall I say SHE) is the only super over proclaimed and so obvious gay in the story. And I can’t stop giggling whenever I imagined him as HEECHUL--- wearing make-up, having the “artificial” boobs and not to forget the HIGH heels!

Kian X Athena = uhmmm.....

Top X Athena= WWIII

Clyde X Athena = -_-

Brent X Athena = friend-zone

Zelo X Athena = zelo is too young

Joshua X Athena = NO!

Though I’m wondering ANO KAYA ANG REACTION NG KATAPAT NA GIRLS SCHOOL KAPAG NALAMAN NILA NA MAY BABAE NA SA WAR????

Uhmmm.. what is the connection of Joshua and Top --- COUSINS???? Or maybe this story would be like the Princess Hour …huuummmmm …. Agawan nang babae at kayamanan ang peg?! But I don’t see Joshua as a threat and also I don’t like his attitude though.

TOPENA FOR THE WIN!

Let’s see what would happen next and by the way it.. the title suit it self – SCHOOL RUMBLE …..

_to be updated_ STORY ON THE EXTERNAL LINK

OO ..ayan hindi na ako silent reader :)