Wrong Send! & Sparks Fly by puRpleNayi

WRONG SEND!

*One-shot story

*4 pages only

Kahit na four pages lang ito, nagawa pa rin akong pakiligin at mapangiti. The truth is while reading I had already predicted what the next scene maybe,…. And I was right.

This may be a predictable story due to being a one-shot only (plus 4 pages, you can’t bother to have more twist and turns) but surely this a story you can read during your free time or if you are in a bad mood. The story is cute and the way the author narrates it from the POV of  Genny.

All I can tell you about this story is that Genny was supposed to send a text to her bestfriend Cherry (contact name: “mAh BFF) but ended up sending to “mAh Luvs”---- his ultimate crush and the only guy who could make his heart beat fast!

Sparks Fly

This story is about Cherry, Genny’s “mAh BFF”, and his crush na ang peg nila ay jeepney lovestory.

Cherry and Genny have something in common that is their long time crush “propose” to them in public. Their stories have lots of similarities but nonetheless its simplicity is what makes you smile. Though a short story (one shot story with 4 pages) it did not fail to bring a smile into my face.

I think that is the most important ability an author  must have---that is to be able to draw an emotion to his/her reader thorough his/her story.

GOOD JOB MISS AUTHOR!

_to be updated since i'm currently reading her other works_