You're Welcome.

The next three days was a complete disaster. First, I made Sam mad at the ninja. Second, I got an D in History again and my mom grounded me for a week. And three, that also means that I have to stay at home and clean up the whole house all by myself. Even Howard and Sam couldn't even come over. Is this day going to be worse?

"Hey look! It's the purple hair freak!"

Apparrently it just did.

"You ran into me, now I gotta be mean to you. Get him!"

I ran the other direction as the others followed me. I was so close of getting to the principal's, but I held back. Bash had picked me up and walked away from the office. Great.

"Ha! Looks like you gonna have to learn about not running into people like us." Said Bash as the rest of his friends laughed evilly.

We was now in the cafeteria and they took me into the lunch room where all the food stores in. And then I gasped. I saw the tomato soup in a big pot, but the good thing is the oven wasn't on. I was now face to face with bash as he smiled evilly at me as to tell me what he was about to do to me.

"Let's see. How about you take a niiceee long BATH!"

"Aagghh!"

As he was about to throw me in, I fell and waited for the shnasty tomato sauce to touch me, but it felt hard. I opened my eyes to see myself on the ground. I was confused. I thought I was gonna be souped, but I didn't. I looked up as a body was now in front of me. I couldn't see if it was a girl, or a boy. The person who saved me had on a hoodie on. It looked back at me. It also had a mask covering it's nose and mouth.

"You ok?" It said in a girly voice.

So it's a girl who saved me.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Your welcome. Now go."

I look around her and I saw the boys all tied up. How did she do that?!

"Hey kid. I think you should go."

"Oh! Uh, ok."

I got up and ran out of there without hesitation. I stopped when I was now in the halls. Who was she and how did she know where I was? I gazed back and no one was there. I just hope I get to see her again. She looked kinda familiar somewhere. I just need to get a better loo-

"Randy!"

"Aahh!"

Sam's POV

I stopped as I saw Randy in the middle of the halls scared like a chicken. I was done with the boys that were about to make Randy into soup, but the news is that I came in time. I think I did pretty well.

"What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"No, not that. I was- Uh."

"Come on Randy, it's time for us to go. I'm sure you can tell me later."

I grabbed Randy's hand and we walked to our next class. I still feel so excited to have this job again. I can't wait to see everyone's face when they see the BLUE ninja's appearance next time. Just you wait Norrisville High, just you wait.